Inside Sales Professional
Since 1994, LRN has helped 15 million people in 700 companies worldwide simultaneously navigate complex legal and regulatory environments and foster ethical cultures. LRN's combination of practical tools, education and strategic advice helps companies translate their values into concrete corporate practices and leadership behaviors that create sustainable competitive advantage. In partnership with LRN, companies need not choose between living principles and maximizing profits, or between enhancing reputation and growing revenue: both are a product of principled performance.
LRN is the trusted partner to leading businesses worldwide, including Pfizer, Dow, Dell, 3M, DuPont, and Unilever. LRN operates in more than 120 countries, with headquarters in New York, and offices in Los Angeles, London and Mumbai. For more information, visit www.lrn.com.
We believe that enduring success is achieved through inspired, ethical leadership – regardless of tenure, job function, or position in an organizational chart. LRN’s culture is the end result of this belief—an environment created by a group of ethical leaders sharing core values and governing ourselves in pursuit of our goals. As the basis of our shared values, the LRN Leadership Framework – which we invite all of our candidates to consider –defines, galvanizes, and unifies our culture. It inspires and informs our conduct, whether we're collaborating with colleagues or partnering with clients. At LRN this isn’t just talk; we aim to attract and hire people who share our core values, and value our mission.
When considering a position at LRN, ask yourself:
- Am I passionate about inspiring principled, ethical performance?
- Am I committed to constant learning and evolution? Do I want to be stretched – both intellectually and in scope of responsibility – and operate outside my comfort zone?
- Do I find fulfillment in the impact work is having beyond day-to-day tasks?
- Do I seek to understand not just what does and doesn’t work, but why – and how to make things work better?
- Do I value integrity, humility, passion and truth in the workplace? Am I dedicated to fostering an environment of respect, collaboration, transparency and success?
If so, we’re very much looking forward to meeting you.
LRN is looking for Sales Professionals to generate revenue growth by introducing client leads to LRN’s complex, multi-year education products and solutions. This is a prospecting position requiring a genuine passion for, and demonstrated inclination, towards sales environment and cold-calling.
The individual in this role will:
- Research accounts, identify key players and garner interest in LRN products and services
- Generate qualified leads by phone and email and schedule meetings with targeted accounts
- Assist in the nurturing of the pipeline by integrating opportunity development efforts with ongoing market campaigns and though leadership content
- Prepare prospect opportunity sheets for sales team
- Ensure process consistency, rigor and use of Salesforce.com throughout opportunity life cycles
- Assist field sales teams to advance leads
You will possess most of the following:
- 1-3 years of sales experience (prospecting, cold-calling, qualifying leads) in a B2B environment
- Experience targeting senior management at Fortune 1000 companies
- Self-starter with an energetic and positive work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com required
- Proven track record of understand customer’ needs and requirements
- Have a knack for establishing relationships
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks
- Knowledge of how to articulate a visionary message
- Flexibility in working alone or with a team
- Demonstrated high degree of ethics and integrity
- BA/BS Degree
Meet Some of LRN's Employees
Alina collaborates with existing partners—across every industry—to create strong values-based ethics and compliance programs that shape company culture and influence employee behavior for the better.
Back to top