Experienced Sales Professional
LRN is seeking seasoned Enlistment / Sales Executives to take initiative in driving revenue, developing relationships, and ensuring a successful sale of the LRN solution set. This person will serve as an evangelist for the organization, while building a solid pipeline of new opportunities and working closely with prospective partners to develop business opportunities.
Enlistment / Sales Executives are responsible for:
- Driving revenue through new business opportunities
- Developing relationships with new prospects, initiating sales activity, and managing sales cycles to closure
- Performing disciplined discovery and needs analyses with partners
- Assisting in the definition and execution of a lead generation and sales plan
- Ensuring the effective hand-off process to Relationship Managers (Engagement) and/or Customer Success Executives.
- Working with prospects to set mutually acceptable timelines and milestones for closing business
- Engaging effectively with C-Level audiences including General Counsels, Chief Ethics & Compliance Officers, and HR Executives of the Fortune 1000, as well as other senior executives across functional areas and business units
- Handing both strategic conversations and tactical details when developing client relationships
- Becoming subject matter experts on relevant business, legal, compliance, and ethical trends and topics
- Differentiating and positioning LRN's value proposition vs our competitors
- Collaborating with internal teams to ensure the successful delivery of LRN programs
Enlistment / Sales Executives will ideally have a strong blend of the following qualifications and attributes:
- 7+years of consistent successful SaaS sales experience
- Experience selling to Fortune 1000, at the C-level
- Ability to articulate a visionary message
- Proven track record of prospecting and deal closing
- Demonstrated experience selling into large accounts
- Demonstrated consultative approach to selling
- Keen understanding of solutions selling to enlist data-driven buying decisions
- Ability to manage a complex multi-point sales cycle
- Experience using technology to improve business operations
- Exceptional relationship development and management abilities
- Proven commitment to customer service
- Extremely effective written, oral, and presentation communication skills
- Demonstrated high degree of ethics and integrity
- BA/BS Degree.
Meet Some of LRN's Employees
Nicolas steers the direction of LRN’s education technology platform, innovating every day. He also oversees a number of products, like the AI chatbot augmented reality app, and feature upgrades.
Back to top