Since 1994, LRN has helped 15 million people in 700 companies worldwide navigate complex legal and regulatory environments and foster ethical cultures. LRN's combination of practical tools, education, and strategic advisement helps companies translate their values into concrete practices and leadership behaviors that create sustainable, competitive advantage. In partnership with LRN, companies need not choose between living principles and maximizing profits, or between enhancing reputation and growing revenue: both are a product of principled performance.
LRN is the trusted partner to leading businesses worldwide, including Pfizer, Dow, Dell, 3M, and DuPont. LRN operates in more than 120 countries, with offices in New York, London, and Mumbai.
LRN’s culture is a fundamental part of every solution, service and product we build. As a Mission with a Business, we are guided by who we are and who we want to be as much as what we want to achieve.
We aim to attract and hire people who share our core values, and value our mission.
Are you passionate about inspiring principled, ethical performance?
Are you committed to constant learning and evolution?
Do you find fulfillment in the impact your work is having beyond day-to-day tasks?
Do you seek to understand not just what does and doesn’t work, but why – and how to make things work better?
Do you value integrity, humility, passion, and truth in the workplace? Are you dedicated to fostering an environment of respect, collaboration, transparency, and success?
If so, we’re very much looking forward to meeting you.
The LRN Event Manager is responsible for organizing and managing events at all levels from industry trade shows to LRN organized customer events. This person will be responsible for identifying and acquiring new leads at target accounts as well as engaging existing contacts at those accounts through a measured mix of inbound strategies, paid programs, industry events, customer marketing, and working closely with the extended LRN team - especially sales. A high degree of initiative and creativity is required; as is a commitment to quality and the ability to collaborate across all levels of the company both domestically and internationally.
An understanding of basic marketing principles accompanied by a strong background in managing the end-to-end design to deliver processes for large and small trade shows and personalized events is essential. Budget creation, management and reconciliation experience is a key requirement. A high energy, “can do” attitude and the ability to “go with the flow” are important traits for this position. The ability to take direction as well as show initiation and creativity where warranted is also essential. The Event Manager is a front line representative of LRN at public events, with our customers and within the marketing team; therefore a professional, knowledgeable attitude is required.
The individual in this role will have the opportunity to:
- Develop and maintain the LRN event project plan, budget and timelines (supporting USA as primary and UK secondary)
- Track ROI for event generated leads
- Oversee timely execution of all event programs, including booth designs, production of graphics and event communications in conjunction with PR team (internal and external) and social media team
- Ensure all logistical details including room set-up, staging, audio visual, transportation, housing, food and beverage, signage and other special needs for meetings are planned effectively, executed well and within budget. Provide onsite support at tradeshows/events where needed
- Manage all aspects of event coordination and oversee all event deadlines, including: booth selection, contract negotiation, accommodations, staffing, coordination of registration, audio/visual requirements, and onsite set-up and logistics
- Help determine most effective booth strategy and setup from both cost and flow perspective; supervise purchases, storage, shipping and maintenance
- Provide post show/event reports with analysis in a timely manner
- Provide trade show research w/recommendations as directed to support segment marketing managers
- Manage staffing at assigned events, including scheduling in a professional manner
- Process all required internal forms; i.e. SOW’s, purchase req.’s, invoices, etc.
Meet Some of LRN's Employees
Alina collaborates with existing partners—across every industry—to create strong values-based ethics and compliance programs that shape company culture and influence employee behavior for the better.
Back to top