This NYC-based role will ask you to use your research, social media and organizational skills to strengthen LRN’s growing content production team. As a key member of this team, and working closely with the Founder/CEO, you’ll help develop thought leadership and reach new audiences. You’re fast, thoughtful, organized, highly adaptable, and equally comfortable multi-tasking on deadline and doing deep research for longer-term projects. In all these ways and more, you’ll be an ambassador for LRN’s belief that culture — the sum of the behaviors of the individuals who constitute an organization—defines that organization and drives it toward important business outcomes.
The individual in this role will have the opportunity to:
- Identify and produce content for a wide audience on social media channels and digital publications
- Research and generate ideas and content for public speeches and thought leadership panels
- Track current events and news in real time
- Identify and respond to trends in business, leadership, and philosophy
- Prioritize and complete multiple projects simultaneously, addressing all feedback and requirements, while adhering to deadlines
Those who will thrive in this role possess most of the following:
- 1-3 years’ experience publishing content for a broad audience
- Exposure and strong interest in moral philosophy and/or liberal arts background a plus
- Broad proficiency in social media (particularly Twitter & LinkedIn) as well as social media tools and analytics
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent research skills; ability to distill key points from larger body of research
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including advanced knowledge of PowerPoint
- High energy, passion and a team player
- B.A/B.S; Advanced degree preferred
At LRN, we believe enduring success is achieved through inspired, ethical leadership – regardless of tenure, job function or position in an organizational chart. You should be driven to achieve excellence, in a self-governing environment that’s rooted in personal integrity, transparency and accountability.
LRN’s culture is a fundamental part of every solution, service and product we build. As a Mission with a Business, we are guided by who we are and who we want to be as much as what we want to achieve.
We aim to attract and hire people who share our core values, and value our mission.
Are you passionate about inspiring principled, ethical performance?
Are you committed to constant learning and evolution? Do you want to grow – both intellectually and in scope of responsibility – and operate outside your comfort zone?
Do you find fulfillment in the impact your work is having beyond day-to-day tasks?
Do you value integrity, humility, passion, and truth in the workplace? Are you dedicated to fostering an environment of respect, collaboration, transparency, and success?
If so, we’re very much looking forward to meeting you.
Meet Some of LRN's Employees
Nicolas steers the direction of LRN’s education technology platform, innovating every day. He also oversees a number of products, like the AI chatbot augmented reality app, and feature upgrades.
Back to top