Customer Success Manager
The primary function of a Partner Success Manager is to ensure that LRN partners fully utilize and adopt their licensed solutions. They do this by being the primary point of contact for the partners from a service delivery perspective, supported by other individuals within LRN who have specific expertise. The Partner Success Manager works closely with colleagues in sales roles, members of LRN’s Project Management office, Partner Support, Advisory Services, and other LRN professionals such as Content, Software Development and Information Technology.
First and foremost, Partner Success Manager, like all their LRN colleagues, should live and embrace the LRN Core Values of Humility, Integrity, Passion and Truth, as embodied by and reflected in the LRN Leadership Framework (attached), in pursuit of our mission to inspire principled performance. They will also:
- Participate in planning with the partner, as it relates to the solutions licensed from LRN.
- On an ongoing basis and with pre-determined frequency, monitor progress against the plan with each assigned partner. Make adjustments as necessary to the plan to accommodate changes in the partner’s priorities or business, and the introduction of new and/or enhanced LRN solutions.
- Intimately understand LRN’s solutions, services and platform to recommend and execute solutions to help partnerships maximize their usage and workflow efficiencies using the LRN platform
- Provide a business analyst approach to understanding partner’s goals and workflows and mapping them to LRN products and services to support continual partner growth
- When issues arise, able to dig into workflow, technical, or project issues and work with Partner and internal LRN teams to come up with solutions
- Work closely with the individuals who are have responsibility for renewing and growing the partnerships by keeping them informed of key partner activities, needs, opportunities and by escalating issues if any occur.
- Make sure that the partner is utilizing everything they have available to them and notifying them of new solutions that they can take advantage of, such as technological enhancements, new modes of content deliver, revised processes, etc.
- Share best practices about how to run an effective ethics and compliance program
- Build strong working relationships with multiple contacts at the partner
- Escalate issues when they arise within the partner or LRN, securing the right LRN resources to assist as necessary. Be an advocate for the partner within LRN.
- Manage across multiple work streams and projects, through to completion. This is particularly important during the initial set up and implementation of new partners.
- Effectively manage large portfolios of partners and prioritize time accordingly so that each gets the proper attention they need, when they need it
- Work tenaciously, through and around obstacles, to deliver solutions that provide unique value to prospects and existing partners.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
The ideal candidate possesses the following experience, knowledge and skills:
- 8+ years of experience working in a business environment, providing project management or Business-to-Business client support services
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience, working closely with sales people to service and support clients
- Ideally some knowledge or experience with ethics and compliance
- Some knowledge or experience supporting individuals who are using a business application
- Must know how to use office related products (i.e. excel, word, power point) and a working knowledge of technology and system interfaces.
- Salesforce and JIRA knowledge a plus.
- Must be able to bring clarity, structure and discipline to a variety of situations and environments
- Must have an analytical mindset and experience with project management discipline and techniques
- Ideally experience with a learning management system
This position is ideal for you if you are passionate about helping organizations do the right thing, thrive in a fast-paced environment, love to multi-task and aren’t intimidated by a need to continuously learn new things.
Back to top