US Technology Credit Analyst
- Jersey City, NJ
We're looking to expand our 20+ person credit research team by adding a Senior Credit Analyst to cover the Technology Sector. This position will report to the Director of Global Credit Research.
We’ll trust you to:
- Conduct detailed industry and company fundamental analysis for selective industries within the Technology Sector
- Identify investment opportunities and advise portfolio managers
- Support ideas with rigorous analysis
- Build industry and company financial models
- Interact and work with quantitative fundamental research tools
You’ll need to have:
- 5+ years of total industry experience
- At least 3+ years of credit analysis experience covering the Technology Sector
- Excellent quantitative, qualitative and investment management skills
- Experience analyzing credits across the credit spectrum (IG, HY and loans)
- Some buy-side experience is preferred
- BA/BS degree required
- MBA degree, CFA designation viewed positively, but not required
Why Lord Abbett?
Lord Abbett is one of the fastest-growing global asset managers with approximately $210 billion in assets under management. We seek to hire a diverse group of talented individuals who are committed to driving our vision to be the most respected asset manager in the world, fulfilling our commitment to global corporate citizenship, and achieving our mission of securing a sustainable future for our clients, our people, and our world. We are looking for candidates who value excellence, responsibility, transparency, and collaboration as much as we do. Our employees share a passion for excellence in serving our diverse range of clients – individuals, advisors, and institutions across the globe who rely on us to deliver innovative investment solutions that help them secure stronger financial futures.
Back to top