- Jersey City, NJ
The Trading Analyst's primary function is to support the traders on the Global Fixed Income Trading desk. This new hire will be joining a team of dedicated investment professionals managing approximately $150 billion in fixed income assets. Our intention is for this position to progress into a backup trading role across one or multiple asset classes. Future growth, depending on the individual’s capabilities and firm needs, could result in a full-time dedicated trading position.
We’ll trust you to:
- Support the Global Fixed Income Trading desk
- Interact with and learn from traders across all asset classes
- Assist traders on market research, projects and ad-hoc requests
- Learn market structure and trading techniques across all asset classes
- Build relationships with dealer and vendor communities
- Continuously evaluate the market to monitor and discover ways to add value through alternative trading tools and products
You’ll need to have:
- Strong academic credentials; a Bachelor’s degree is required
- Market or investment related work experience is strongly preferred, but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Rigorous analytical skills and a passion for investing
- Ability to multi-task in a detail oriented and timely manner
- Strong commitment to performance and accuracy of work
- Ability to collaborate across cross-functional teams
Why Lord Abbett?
Lord Abbett is one of the fastest-growing global asset managers with approximately $210 billion in assets under management. We seek to hire a diverse group of talented individuals who are committed to driving our vision to be the most respected asset manager in the world. We are looking for candidates who value excellence, responsibility, transparency, and collaboration as much as we do. Our employees share a passion for excellence in serving our diverse range of clients – individuals, advisors, and institutions across the globe who rely on us to deliver innovative investment solutions that help them secure stronger financial futures.
Back to top