TMT Value Analyst
We're looking to expand our equity research team by adding a TMT Value Analyst. We seek to invest in high-quality businesses, with attractive normalized free cash flow yields and stable to improving business trends. We are bottom-up stock pickers that employ quantitative, fundamental and credit research in our stock selection process. Final investment decisions are made collaboratively via in-depth investment meetings, where the analyst and portfolio managers arrive at consensus through discussion of critical issues and review of financial models. Our typical investment holding period is 3-5 years, during which time we continually monitor developments and meet periodically with senior management.
We’ll trust you to:
• Produce fundamental, differentiated research on TMT companies that leads to actionable investment recommendations across Lord Abbett’s Value portfolios
• Collaborate with multiple sector teams and fixed income counterparts
• Support and defend investment ideas with rigorous analysis
• Travel several times per year to meet with companies as appropriate
You’ll need to have:
• BA/BS degree with outstanding academic credentials
• 10+ years of work experience with a track record of excellence
• Exceptional analytical and financial modeling skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Value Investing experience
• Graduate degree, CFA, CPA or equivalent is helpful but not required
Why Lord Abbett?
Lord Abbett is one of the fastest-growing global asset managers with approximately $200 billion in assets under management. We seek to hire a diverse group of talented individuals who are committed to driving our vision to be the most respected asset manager in the world. We are looking for candidates who value excellence, responsibility, transparency, and collaboration as much as we do. Our employees share a passion for excellence in serving our diverse range of clients – individuals, advisors, and institutions across the globe who rely on us to deliver innovative investment solutions that help them secure stronger financial futures.
Back to top