Senior Equity Analyst International Industrials
What's the role?
We're looking to expand our global equity research team by adding a Senior Equity Analyst within International Industrials. This Analyst will primarily support our International and Global products.
- Produce fundamental, differentiated research on International Industrials companies that leads to actionable investment recommendations across Lord Abbett portfolios
- Travel several times per year to meet with companies as appropriate
- Collaborate with multiple sector teams and fixed income counterparts
- Contribute to analyst-run research portfolios
- Support and defend investment ideas with rigorous analysis
- BA/BS degree with outstanding academic credentials
- 7+ years of relevant International Industrials research experience at buy-side or sell-side firms
- Exceptional analytical and financial modeling skills
- Excellent stock-picking ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- MBA or CFA preferred
Personal Characteristics Required:
- Belief in independent research
- Critical thinker
- Strong work ethic
Meet Some of Lord Abbett's Employees
Caroline D.Advisor Experience Consultant
Caroline builds and maintains relationships with financial advisors in two territories, assisting with their client inquiries to ensure Lord Abbett’s products and expertise are part of clients’ everyday decisions.
Back to top