Senior Equity Analyst - International Consumer Staples
About Lord Abbett:
Founded in 1929, Lord Abbett is an independent firm with a singular focus on the management of money. Over the course of our history, we’ve earned a sterling reputation for our leadership, influence, and innovation in the asset management industry. Today, our independent perspective, our commitment to active management, and our intelligent product design continue to make us relevant to individual and institutional investors.
From the very beginning, we’ve recognized that our people are our greatest asset. As an investment-led, investor-focused firm, we value intellectual curiosity, teamwork, and collaboration across the organization.
We’re looking for people with a keen interest in working for a trusted leader in the asset management industry, a desire to expand their knowledge, and a passion for delivering a client experience that exceeds expectations.
Now that you know our history, are you ready to be part of our future?
Senior Equity Analyst - International Consumer Staples responsibilities include:
- Produce fundamental, differentiated research on International Consumer Staples companies that leads to actionable investment recommendations across Lord Abbett portfolios
- Travel several times per year to meet with companies as appropriate
- Collaborate with multiple sector teams and fixed income counterparts
- Contribute to analyst-run research portfolios
- Support and defend investment ideas with rigorous analysis
- BA/BS degree with outstanding academic credentials
- 7+ years of relevant International Consumer Staples research experience at buy-side or sell-side firms
- Exceptional analytical and financial modeling skills
- Excellent stock-picking ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- MBA or CFA preferred
Personal Characteristics Required:
- Belief in independent research
- Critical thinker
- Strong work ethic
Lord Abbett is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to the following legally protected characteristics: race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, caregiver status, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. All employment decisions at Lord Abbett are based solely on the applicant’s relevant experience, skills and qualifications.
Meet Some of Lord Abbett's Employees
Advisor Experience Consultant
Caroline builds and maintains relationships with financial advisors in two territories, assisting with their client inquiries to ensure Lord Abbett’s products and expertise are part of clients’ everyday decisions.
Back to top