Senior Credit Research Analyst - Consumer & Services
What's the role?
We're looking to expand our 20+ person credit research team by adding a Senior Credit Analyst to cover European credits within the Consumer & Services industries. Please note this role will be based in London and will report to the Director of Credit Research based in our US headquarters.
- Conduct detailed industry and company fundamental analysis within the European Consumer & Services industries
- Identify investment opportunities and advise portfolio managers
- Support ideas with rigorous analysis
- Build industry and company financial models
- Interact and work with quantitative fundamental research tools
- 10+ years of total investment industry experience
- 5-8 years of credit analysis experience covering European Consumer & Services credits
- Excellent quantitative, qualitative and investment management skills
- Experience analyzing credits across the credit spectrum (IG, HY and loans)
- Some buy-side experience is preferred
- BA/BS degree required
- MBA degree, CFA designation viewed positively, but not required
Personal Characteristics Required:
- Team oriented
- Ability to collaborate across time zones
- Strategic thinker
- Strong work ethic
Founded in 1929, Lord Abbett is a leading asset manager with approximately $170 billion in assets under management. We share a passion for excellence in serving our diverse range of clients – individuals, advisors, and institutions across the globe who rely on us to deliver innovative investment solutions that help them secure stronger financial futures. We are looking for candidates who value trust, intellectual curiosity, and teamwork as much as we do.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our firm. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top