Senior Credit Analyst - Commercial and Consumer Services
We're looking to expand our 20+ person credit research team by adding a Senior Credit Analyst to cover the Commercial and Consumer Service industries. This position will report to the Director of Credit Research.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct detailed industry and company fundamental analysis for the Commercial and Consumer Service industries
- Identify investment opportunities and advise portfolio managers
- Support ideas with rigorous analysis
- Build industry and company financial models
- Interact and work with quantitative fundamental research tools
You’ll need to have:
- 10+ years credit analysis experience covering the Commercial and Consumer Service industries.
- Previous generalist credit experience will be considered.
- Previous Industrial Sector or Consumer Sector coverage will be considered.
- Excellent quantitative, qualitative and investment management skills.
- Experience analyzing credits across the credit spectrum (IG, HY and loans)
- Some buy-side experience is preferred
- BA/BS degree required.
- MBA degree, CFA designation viewed positively, but not required
Personal Characteristics Required:
- Team oriented
- Belief in independent research
- Strategic thinker
- Strong work ethic
Founded in 1929, Lord Abbett is a leading asset manager with approximately $160 billion in assets under management. We share a passion for excellence in serving our diverse range of clients – individuals, advisors, and institutions across the globe who rely on us to deliver innovative investment solutions that help them secure stronger financial futures. We are looking for candidates who value trust, intellectual curiosity, and teamwork as much as we do.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our firm. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top