Product Messaging Associate
- Jersey City, NJ
The Product Messaging Associate will play an integral role in developing and delivering product information to Lord Abbett’s clients, prospects, and third party consultants. This position requires outstanding teamwork, collaboration, and ability to work closely with multiple areas of the firm. The ideal candidate will possess a high degree of intellectual curiosity and a desire to develop a working knowledge of capital markets, Lord Abbett’s investment products and the inner workings of the asset management business.
We’ll trust you to:
- Develop a deep understanding of Lord Abbett investment products
- Develop compelling content for DDQ responses
- Partner with other teams throughout the firm to provide consistent messaging to current clients and distribution partners
- Participate in development and maintenance of RFP language
- Manage production of DDQ responses from intake to delivery, including information gathering, formatting, customization, collaboration with stakeholders, collection of supplemental materials, and packaging/delivery of final proposal
You’ll need to have:
- At least 3+ years professional work experience and knowledge of the securities industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to work well under pressure & manage multiple projects with varying priorities
- Sense of urgency and high attentiveness to deadlines
- Prior experience working with RFP software (Qvidien, RFP Machine, PMAPS) is preferred, but not required
- Interest in capital markets and investment products
Why Lord Abbett?
Lord Abbett is one of the fastest-growing global asset managers with approximately $210 billion in assets under management. We seek to hire a diverse group of talented individuals who are committed to driving our vision to be the most respected asset manager in the world, fulfilling our commitment to global corporate citizenship, and achieving our mission of securing a sustainable future for our clients, our people, and our world. We are looking for candidates who value excellence, responsibility, transparency, and collaboration as much as we do. Our employees share a passion for excellence in serving our diverse range of clients – individuals, advisors, and institutions across the globe who rely on us to deliver innovative investment solutions that help them secure stronger financial futures.
Back to top