- Jersey City, NJ
We are seeking to add a highly motivated Paralegal who will be primarily responsible for supporting the legal department’s efforts in providing exceptional service and to help expand and maintain a strong international presence. This individual has the responsibility to work closely with multiple departments throughout the organization and requires excellent interpersonal skills, teamwork and collaboration.
We’ll trust you to:
- Assist with organizing, coordinating and preparing for board meetings, reviewing materials, and coordinating post board meeting follow-ups
- Assist with updating and maintaining offshore funds offering documents
- Assist with maintaining current registrations and/or exemptions in multiple jurisdictions, including completing annual filings, coordinating translations of documents and other jurisdiction-specific deliverables such as extract prospectuses, extract financial statements and local representative and paying agent agreements and documentation
- Assist in responding to inquiries related to all offshore products and entities
- Assist with annual regulatory filings for the investment adviser and trusts
- Assist with the coordination and maintenance of legal files
- Maintain and update internal charts and external databases
- Assist paralegals with ad hoc projects
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Corporate governance and financial services experience
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong ability to communicate with a wide and diverse audience (both internal and external)
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Why Lord Abbett?
Lord Abbett is one of the fastest-growing global asset managers with approximately $200 billion in assets under management. We seek to hire a diverse group of talented individuals who are committed to driving our vision to be the most respected asset manager in the world. We are looking for candidates who value excellence, responsibility, transparency, and collaboration as much as we do. Our employees share a passion for excellence in serving our diverse range of clients – individuals, advisors, and institutions across the globe who rely on us to deliver innovative investment solutions that help them secure stronger financial futures.
Back to top