Institutional Investment Research Analyst and Writer
We are seeking an Institutional Investment Writer who has significant technical writing experience and a strong grasp of the investment industry including products, trends and the current regulatory environment.
We’ll trust you to:
• Partner with Investment Strategists, Product Specialists and Portfolio Managers to develop a scalable strategy for generating compelling, differentiated thought leadership and insights content for sophisticated investors
• Collaborate with channel marketers to develop the necessary content to promote the firm’s intellectual capital as a brand differentiator among a range of constituents, including pension CIOs, institutional consultants, fund selectors and wealth management platforms
• Work closely with digital and design partners to present content in dynamic and compelling ways to maximize engagement and consumption by target audiences
• Translate “raw” content and data on investment and investing concepts into compelling narratives, as well as infographics, podcasts and other formats
• Conduct independent research and analysis to support credible thought leadership aligned with our investment strategies and philosophy
You’ll need to have:
•10+ years relevant experience as a research analyst, portfolio strategist or investment writer in the wealth management or asset management space
• Extensive market knowledge and understanding of technical investment concepts and strong ability to make them interesting and accessible for readers
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work closely with investment professionals to capture and convey the Firm’s best intellectual capital
• Deep understanding of the needs of sophisticated investors, including institutions, consultants and fund selectors at wealth management platforms
• BA/BS degree required
• CFA, CIMA not required, but helpful
• In-depth knowledge of Bloomberg and FactSet platforms a plus
Why Lord Abbett?
Lord Abbett is one of the fastest-growing global asset managers with approximately $200 billion in assets under management. We seek to hire a diverse group of talented individuals who are committed to driving our vision to be the most respected asset manager in the world. We are looking for candidates who value excellence, responsibility, transparency, and collaboration as much as we do. Our employees share a passion for excellence in serving our diverse range of clients – individuals, advisors, and institutions across the globe who rely on us to deliver innovative investment solutions that help them secure stronger financial futures.
Back to top