ESG Equity Analyst
- Jersey City, NJ
Lord Abbett is currently seeking an ESG Equity Analyst. This individual will be a key contributor to the authentic integration of ESG factors into the investment processes of our Equities platform.
We’ll trust you to:
- Work closely with research and portfolio management teams to facilitate improved understanding and integration of material ESG factors into their investment decisions, covering both risks and alpha opportunitiesImprove current ESG procedures, including data collection, analysis, monitoring, and reporting
- Provide technical ESG assistance and support to colleagues, including coaching and best practice sharing
- Participate in Risk Management assessment with portfolio management teams on ESG risks
- Prioritize effectively, and handle ad-hoc requests from various team members
- Contribute in engagement efforts on ESG risks, including proxy voting and collective engagements.
- Support client-facing teams in responding to client ESG-related inquiries, selectively responding to and/or meeting with clients
- Remain up to date on ESG trends and developments, and disseminate key findings within the firm
- Author articles on thematic areas of ESG focus, such as climate change investing
You’ll need to have:
- 6-10+ years of experience in asset management
- Demonstrated experience as a subject matter expert in ESG & sustainable investing
- A high level of market sophistication and broad technical expertise in Equities.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills with ability to communicate and influence across a broad range of sophistication levels
- A strategic, analytical, and entrepreneurial mindset
- High standards of ethics and integrity
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment and to meet deadlines with efficiency and accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree required, CFA or MBA preferred
Why Lord Abbett?
Lord Abbett is one of the fastest-growing global asset managers with approximately $200 billion in assets under management. We seek to hire a diverse group of talented individuals who are committed to driving our vision to be the most respected asset manager in the world. We are looking for candidates who value excellence, responsibility, transparency, and collaboration as much as we do. Our employees share a passion for excellence in serving our diverse range of clients – individuals, advisors, and institutions across the globe who rely on us to deliver innovative investment solutions that help them secure stronger financial futures.
Back to top