Associate Portfolio Manager – Investment Grade
Our Taxable Fixed Income team is in search of an Associate Portfolio Manager to help analyze, recommend, and monitor investment opportunities across investment grade credit assets.
We’ll trust you to:
- Monitor the investment grade credit market and develop a market view
- Ensure positioning within client portfolios are consistent with views and client risk and return expectations
- Work with internal operating teams to ensure processes and systems are appropriate and continuously improving
- Engage with client facing teams to service existing clients and new business opportunities as needed
- Proactively communicate changes / updates on existing portfolio holdings
You’ll need to have:
- Strong academic credentials; a Bachelor's degree is required and CFA (or progress toward) would be additive
- A minimum 5 years of credit markets experience preferred
- An attitude and practice of proactive idea generation and continuous review and improvement of our processes
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced, dynamic environment Strong interpersonal skills and experience in a collaborative, team-based, results-oriented environment
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to apply those skills in a highly practical fashion
- Demonstrate integrity and sound/independent credit judgment
Why Lord Abbett?
Lord Abbett is one of the fastest-growing global asset managers with approximately $200 billion in assets under management. We seek to hire a diverse group of talented individuals who are committed to driving our vision to be the most respected asset manager in the world. We are looking for candidates who value excellence, responsibility, transparency, and collaboration as much as we do. Our employees share a passion for excellence in serving our diverse range of clients – individuals, advisors, and institutions across the globe who rely on us to deliver innovative investment solutions that help them secure stronger financial futures.
Back to top