Associate Equity Analyst - US Banks
What's the role?
We are looking for an Associate Equity Analyst to join our Global Financials team and support our US Banks Analyst.
- Conduct deep fundamental research on US banks (regional, super-regional, money center), brokers and exchanges.
- Identify investment opportunities and support ideas with rigorous analysis
- Build and update financial models
- Develop relationships with company management teams, sell-side analysts, and industry contacts
- Travel to meet with companies as appropriate
- BA/BS degree with outstanding academic credentials
- 4-6+ years of relevant equity research experience at buy-side or sell-side firms
- Exceptional analytical and financial modeling skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Preference for prior analytical experience in the banking sector
- Preference for CFA charter holder (or on track to earn CFA)
Personal Characteristics Required:
- Critical thinker
- Strong work ethic
- Strong quantitative/modeling skills
Back to top