Associate Credit Analyst
- Jersey City, NJ
We are looking to expand our global fixed income research team by adding several Associate Analysts across several sectors. The Associate Analysts will report to the Director of Global Credit Research, but will be assigned to Senior Analysts who will provide supervision and assist in development. The Associate Analyst will be responsible for providing a variety of assistance to the Senior Analysts in their credit research process.
We’ll trust you to:
Responsibilities will vary daily depending on the needs of our Senior Analysts, but will broadly include:
- Build and maintain company financial models
- Build and maintain industry models
- Listen to company quarterly earnings calls and provide summary notes
- Attend sell-side conferences with the Senior Analysts to participate in company management meetings and provide summary notes
- Assist Senior Analyst in constructing company and industry research notes, providing background information, graphs and data tables
- Develop and refine research knowledge and skills under the guidance of the supervising Senior Analysts and Director of Research
You’ll need to have:
- 2-3+ years’ experience in fixed income research (sell or buy side) or investment banking where a comprehensive training program was completed
- BA/BS degree required
Personal Characteristics Required:
- Team oriented
- Belief in independent research
- Strategic thinker
- Strong work ethic
Why Lord Abbett?
Lord Abbett is one of the fastest-growing global asset managers with approximately $210 billion in assets under management. We seek to hire a diverse group of talented individuals who are committed to driving our vision to be the most respected asset manager in the world, fulfilling our commitment to global corporate citizenship, and achieving our mission of securing a sustainable future for our clients, our people, and our world. We are looking for candidates who value excellence, responsibility, transparency, and collaboration as much as we do. Our employees share a passion for excellence in serving our diverse range of clients – individuals, advisors, and institutions across the globe who rely on us to deliver innovative investment solutions that help them secure stronger financial futures.
Back to top