Analyst, Product Strategy
The Product Strategy team is responsible for ensuring that Lord Abbett delivers high quality products to investors in each market we serve. Through close collaboration with groups across Investments, Clients Services, and Core Services, Product Strategy seeks to develop best-in-class products and effectively manage those products over time. The Analyst, Product Strategy, will conduct rigorous market and product research, as well as manage various day-to-day projects associated with the firm’s Product Strategy efforts. By augmenting and elevating our product management capabilities, the Analyst will play a key role in ensuring that the organization continues to develop and deliver innovative investment strategies.
What you’ll do:
• Identify, synthesize and present industry trends (assets/flows, new product launches, etc.)
• Quantify product opportunities across markets
• Conduct research on competitive positioning, including fee structures
• Maintain internal metrics packages and reports
• Manage projects e.g. coordinate new product launches, annual 15(c) process, etc.
• Respond to product-related inquiries from internal stakeholders
You’ll need to have:
• 3-7 years of experience in asset management
• Ideal experience: product strategy, product development, asset management consulting, mutual fund evaluation/allocation, or technical marketing role
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Superior organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently on tight deadlines
• Working knowledge of capital markets and modern portfolio theory
• CFA or on track to finish CFA a plus, but not required
• Familiarity with industry databases such as Morningstar Direct, Simund, eVestment, FactSet, and Bloomberg a plus, but not requited
Personal Characteristics Required:
• Intellectual curiosity
• Adept at critical thinking and problem solving
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Founded in 1929, Lord Abbett is a leading asset manager with approximately $160 billion in assets under management. We share a passion for excellence in serving our diverse range of clients – individuals, advisors, and institutions across the globe who rely on us to deliver innovative investment solutions that help them secure stronger financial futures. We are looking for candidates who value trust, intellectual curiosity, and teamwork as much as we do.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our firm. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top