Logz.io is currently building the most advanced log analytics SaaS platform in the market, from popular, cutting edge, open source technologies.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, Application Developer to help us build our product. An engineer that can turn ideas or graphic designs into a working product, has experience with many client-side frameworks, possesses strong problem solving and analytical skills, and has a sense for great user experience.
- Taking a design from an idea and developing it into a fully working feature with a rich user interface.
- Participating in user experience design and being responsible for reusability and performance.
- Deploying code to production regularly
- Working as a team member, helping the team respond quickly to business/product needs.
- 5+ years of experience in building web applications
- B.Sc. / B.A. in computer science or equivalent army training
- Experience with one or more SPA frameworks e.g.: React, Angular, Vue.js, Svelte, etc.
- Experience with Node.js server-side development
- Ability to understand complex software systems
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with test-driven development, and/or experience writing unit tests/end-2-end tests – advantage
- Experience with Typescript - advantage
- Experience with elasticsearch – advantage
- Experience using kibana – advantageMaintaining or contributing to open source projects – advantage