Logz.io is currently building the most advanced log analytics SaaS platform in the market, from popular, cutting edge, open source technologies.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Application Developer to help us build our product. An engineer that can turn ideas or graphic designs into a working product, has experience with many client-side frameworks, possesses strong problem solving and analytical skills, and has a sense for great user experience.
- Taking a design from an idea and developing it into a fully working feature with a rich user interface.
- Participating in user experience design and being responsible for reusability and performance.
- Deploying code to production regularly.
- Working as a team member, helping the team respond quickly to business/product needs.
- 7+ years of experience in building web applications.
- B.Sc. / B.A. in computer science or equivalent army training
- Experience with one or more SPA frameworks e.g.: React, AngularJS, Angular, Vue.js, etc.
- Experience with Node.js server-side development
- Ability to understand complex software systems.
- Experience with test-driven development, and/or experience writing unit tests/end-2-end tests – advantage
- Experience with elasticsearch – advantage
- Experience using kibana – advantage
- Maintaining or contributing to open source projects – advantage
- Startup atmosphere yet large-scale product;
- Cozy office with developed infrastructure at the heart of the city (BC Gulliver);
- Endless opportunities to grow and develop both personally and professionally;
- Top-notch Apple equipment for every employee;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves according to the Ukrainian Labour Law;
- Bootcamps on-site at the Logz.io HQ at the center of Tel Aviv, Israel — moved online due to the global COVID-19 pandemic;
- Continuous education (lectures, meetups, conferences);
- Health insurance;
- Friday Happy Hours!
- And much more in progress :)