You will be a vital part of Logz.io’s vision to deliver one of the world’s most exciting SaaS companies to those large prospects who share our vision of data driven business. Logz.io is the only cloud-native observability platform based on the world’s most popular open source software; designed for modern DevOps teams.
Logz.io is a high-growth tech start-up and our sales team has an opportunity to learn, teach and grow every day.
In the role of Enterprise Account Executive you would be responsible for direct and indirect new business and expansion sales in our high-growth Enterprise segment.
This role would be well suited to an experienced enterprise sales person who is familiar with selling a SaaS platform to tech buyers, preferably senior DevOps, SRE or Software Engineering personas.
Logz.io lives in a world of innovation that is only beginning to develop and we seek the very best candidates to be part of this unique journey.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Take full and personal responsibility for the target, resources and revenues in their territory
- Proactively prospect, identify, qualify and develop a sales pipeline
- Close business to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Initiate, follow and conclude structured sales cycles
- Learn and fully utilise the Logz.io Sales Methodology
- Qualify efficiently and maintain the highest possible level of personal productivity
- Bring a growth mentality and be willing to develop in yourself so that your personal growth keeps pace with the business around you
- Set a positive example, demonstrate leadership qualities and seek opportunity to take on additional responsibility
- Exhibit the mental toughness needed to prosper in a growth-phase software sales org
The skills, experience and knowledge you will bring should include:
- 5+ years selling to technology groups, specifically to leaders of software development, software engineering, SRE, DevOps and Enterprise Architecture.
- Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding quotas with credible forecasting
- A willingness to give and receive feedback openly
- A high level of sales competency including; humility, emotional intelligence, presentation skills, negotiation skills, active listening and very high activity levels
- Excellent oral and written communication skillsComfort working at all levels within an organization
- Experience of handling contracts of $250k+ ARR
- Very high levels of personal and professional integrity
- Familiarity with structured selling methodologies such as MEDDIC or Sandler.
- Ability to travel frequently within the assigned territory
- Knowledge of common sales automation tools Salesforce.com