As a Production Engineer at Logz.io, your goal is to constantly improve and scale our SaaS platform to deliver an exceptional experience to our customers. You will be responsible for the creation, monitoring, and automation of services’ cloud infrastructure and pipelines, while enabling and collaborating with product teams to efficiently deliver high-quality projects. You will have endless opportunities for architecture design and implementation within AWS and Azure cloud infrastructures in a largely bottom-up and healthy debate team culture. As a Production Engineer, you will help us in providing the highest quality full-stack management solution for companies all over the world.
Manage super-large data ingestion and analytics pipeline running on AWS using cutting edge technologies such as Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, Apache Kafka, Multi-Cloud Deployments, M3DB, etc.
- Work closely with developers in building analysis tools and production automation tools
- Work with multiple AWS and Azure services
- Manage, monitor, scale, and troubleshoot a distributed highly scalable, highly available, customer-facing software stack
- Participate in on-call rotation
- At least 5+ years of Operations experience with a SaaS product
- Solid Linux experience, including scripting (Bash and Python)
- Experience with monitoring and configuration management
- Cloud experience, AWS or Azure
- Willing to participate in on-call rotation
- US citizenship is required
- Coding experience in Java/Go – a big plus
- Strong ops experience
- Startup experience – a plus
Logz.io offers both competitive cash and equity compensation. We have a generous vacation policy as well as paid parental leave, health, dental, vision, retirement and commuter benefits.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Logz.io also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior from ever gaining a foothold in our company. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Logz.io.
Reach out if you want to be a part of what we are building.