Get in on the ground floor at one of Boston's top startups, while solving critical recruiting challenges and building out the LogRocket team! We're looking for a highly motivated individual to join LogRocket as a Talent Acquisition Manager and own our process from start to finish. We have a product that customers are raving about and we're looking to scale our team to help meet demand. As a member of our recruiting team, your efforts will be directly correlated with the company's success and overall growth.
LogRocket is the first system that gives companies complete visibility into their customer's experience. We've raised over $30M from top investors including Battery Ventures and Matrix Partners, and we're looking to use the funding to grow our team- this is where you come in!
- 2+ years of in-house recruiting experience, ideally at a tech startup
- Experience sourcing, engaging, and nurturing prospective candidates
- Proven track record of delivering results and exceeding goals in a high growth environment
- People-person with stellar communication and organization skills
- Self-starter who enjoys connecting people and opportunities
- Own the recruiting funnel including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and evaluating candidates
- Design, execute, and track recruiting campaigns
- Analyze key metrics related to recruiting pipeline and hiring strategy
- Collaborate with the Executive team to understand role requirements and hiring needs
- Create a positive and personalized candidate experience
- Meet quarterly and annual hiring goals
- Be one of our early employees and help us grow the Recruiting team
- Catered lunch
- Fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks and cold brew
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k and commuter benefits
- Fun company outings and events
LogRocket was founded in 2016 by Matthew Arbesfeld and Ben Edelstein, a computer science duo that has been building products together since the third grade. Frustrated by how difficult it was to understand their customers' experiences, Arbesfeld and Edelstein set out toward an audacious goal: to make every experience on the web as perfect as possible.
Our team is a diverse group that brings an eclectic set of experiences from Google, Meteor, Drift, HubSpot, MIT, and Columbia. We enjoy lunch together every day in our airy downtown Boston office, learning more about each other at our show-and-tell sessions, and hosting our friends during #logrocketeer events. We focus on building our software with care and craftsmanship — our engineering blog posts offer a taste of that — and we welcome talented people from all backgrounds. Many of us have important spaces in our lives, whether it be family, social organizations, schools, or former companies, and we're doing all we can to make LogRocket another one.
LogRocket is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.