Get in on the ground floor at one of Boston's top, fast-paced startups, while solving a huge challenge for product managers and developers- understanding customer experience. We're looking for a super-motivated individual to own Product Marketing at here at LogRocket. We have a product that customers are already raving about and you will play a key role in scaling the company and achieving success as we streamline our go-to-market motion.
LogRocket is the first system that gives companies complete visibility into their customer experience from the user's point of view. We've already attracted an elite roster of over two thousand customers and raised $30 million in funding in an effort to continue building out our Marketing team and broaden our reach- that's where you come in.
The Director of Product Marketing will lead our marketing efforts to build, launch, and market the LogRocket platform for the new generation of front-end performance management. This individual will be responsible for defining our markets, personas, buyers, and existing customers; creating clear differentiation and value; and producing messaging, content, collateral, and sales tools. This role will also work closely with Sales, Product Management/Engineering, and other internal Marketing functions to oversee all aspects of internal and external Product Marketing activities. If you can speak engineer AND business languages, and translate seamlessly, then this should be your next step.
- Develop LogRocket product messaging and positioning
- Create target personas and align messaging to their primary needs
- Own go-to-market strategies for new and existing LogRocket solutions
- Help drive awareness and share of voice with defined markets
- Effectively manage release cycle and launch of LogRocket services and solutions
- Work with LogRocket Sales and Marketing teams to contribute to demand-gen programs to meet pipeline targets
- Share product knowledge and utility with Sales and other channels
- Closely collaborate with LogRocket Product and Engineering leadership and teams
- Become the expert on our market, customers, and buying behavior
- 6+ years of domain-specific knowledge within front-end development, application development, product ownership, and SaaS
- Proven leadership in application development and SaaS Product Marketing
- Technical aptitude and intellectual curiosity, excited and ready to become LogRocket expert
- Demonstrated success working with customers to generate quotes, referrals, testimonials, and other customer references
- Experience working with market Analysts
- Experience with persona marketing, content generation, and marketing
- Strong team player, results-oriented, metrics-driven, and capable of working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent C-level communication and presentation skills - a strong leader and excellent communicator who can drive consensus and articulate program recommendations and trade-offs to senior executives
- Ability to collect and analyze market and competitor data to influence and support product marketing strategy
- Excellent communication skills for creating LogRocket content and collateral (including white papers, data sheets, web copy, social media copy, presentations, demo scripts, case studies, etc.)
- Computer science or engineering background a plus
Benefits & Perks
- When we're back in the office, catered lunch throughout the week and a fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks (healthy AND non-healthy)
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it, no strings attached
- Extensive Health, Dental, Vision benefits paid for by us, along with 401k and Commuter benefits
- Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Regular team outings and activities (craft nights, boat cruises, excursions out of the city, and many more!)
- Flexible working hours and location
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
LogRocket was founded in 2016 by Matthew Arbesfeld and Ben Edelstein, a computer science duo who have been building products together since the 3rd grade. Frustrated by how difficult it was to understand their customers' experiences, Arbesfeld and Edelstein set out towards an audacious goal: make every experience on the web as perfect as possible.
Our team is a diverse group who bring an eclectic set of experiences from Google, Meteor, Drift, HubSpot, MIT and Columbia. We enjoy lunch together every day in our airy downtown Boston office, learning more about each other at our Show and Tells, and hosting our friends during #logrocketeer events. We focus on building our software with care and craftsmanship -- our engineering blog posts give you a taste of that -- and we welcome talented people from all backgrounds. Many of us have important spaces in our lives -- whether it be family, social organizations, schools, or former companies -- and we're doing all we can to make LogRocket another one.
LogRocket is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.