LogRocket's mission is to help engineering and product teams create excellent experiences for their customers. By recording videos of user session, along with logs and network data, LogRocket intelligently highlights UX issues and surfaces the root cause of every bug.
In this role, you'll architect and build the system that processes millions of events per day for LogRocket, our service for understanding frontend issues. You'll ship enhancements to our backend within the first few weeks as you come up to speed, then take on the design, delivery, monitoring, and maintenance of entire parts of our backend stack.
We've raised over $30M from top investors including Battery Ventures and Matrix Partners, and are currently doubling in usage every few weeks. It's a great time to join!
- Design a queue system that can dynamically scale to millions of events per second
- Implement a search backend that allows users to search in real time across millions of log entries
- Build a machine learning pipeline that automatically detects bugs in our users' apps
What We Look For
- Familiarity with the state of the art in cloud technologies, including architectural principles, specific tools of the trade, and their strengths and weaknesses
- Some experience operating applications with demanding scalability or availability requirements
- A strong understanding of the performance, architecture, and cost of cloud systems
- A strong collaborator who is transparent about progress on tasks, seeks feedback early and often, works effectively with the team
- A motivated worker who delivers on engineering estimates
Founded in 2016, LogRocket's goal is to make every experience on the web as perfect as possible. Today, our team is a diverse group that brings an eclectic set of experiences from Google, Meteor, Drift, HubSpot, MIT, and Columbia. We enjoy eating lunch together in our airy Downtown Crossing office, learning at our show-and-tell sessions, and hosting our friends during #logrocketeer events. We focus on building our software with care and craftsmanship — our engineering blog posts offer a taste of that — and we welcome talented people from all backgrounds. Many of us have important spaces in our lives, whether it be family, social organizations, schools, or former companies, and we're doing all we can to make LogRocket another one.
Backed by top investors Matrix Partners and Battery Ventures, we're on a mission to improve society's experience with software.