Sr. Architect (Enterprise / Solutions)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Establishes an information technology architecture fulfilling multiple objectives, including high availability, ease of use, technological sophistication, accessibility, reliability, integration between technology layers, accuracy of data, handling large data volumes, and timely service delivery to our members.
• Works directly with the senior executives to consult, coach, and advise on strategy, business alignment, enterprise architecture, information technology solutions, and the associated impact on the organization and its stakeholders.
• Collaborates with stakeholders, both leadership and subject matter experts, to build a holistic view of the organization's strategy, processes, information, and information technology assets; ensures business and IT are in alignment by linking business mission/strategy to IT strategy.
• Coordinates across the enterprise to establish common approaches, technologies and processes.
• Establishes and maintains a technology architecture roadmap; works with IT and business teams to decompose design into tasks to be provided to delivery teams.
• Supports vendor evaluation, vendor management, and business teams by providing subject matter expertise on IT infrastructure and design.
• Works closely with application and IT infrastructure teams to analyze, troubleshoot, and implement designs.
• Stays abreast of industry trends and emerging technologies that will enhance current and future architecture and business capabilities.
• Serves as a key leader in directing system implementation throughout the system development lifecycle across the complete stack (e.g. physical, data, network, transport, session, orchestration, presentation and application).
• Mentors and provides leadership to facilitate development of junior team members. Fosters high performing technical teams.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• 10 years of experience in design, documentation, and implementation of full stack data center architecture, including Microsoft, Linux, and virtual technologies.
• 5 years of experience as an Enterprise Architect working for a minimum of 3 companies.
• Strong experience collaborating with and managing advanced technical resources.
• Strong experience in designing and implementing SOA architecture.
• Experience working with end users to gather requirements and build technical solutions from concept to implementation.
• Previous financial institution experience is preferred.• Excellent communicator and relationship builder, with the ability to discuss and understand Financial Institution business partners across all departments.
• Must be well organized, flexible, motivated and enjoy the challenges of supporting a complex, changing environment, with attention to detail, at times under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
Must also demonstrate conduct consistent with our Corporate Values:
- Practice open Communication with all levels;
- Be Accountable by taking ownership of customer issues and responsibility for one’s actions;
- Foster Teamwork by cooperating and collaborating with other employees;
- Seek ways to make the workplace Fun for oneself & others;
- Conduct oneself with Integrity by being honest, trustworthy and ethical in all work activities and interactions;
- Work with a Service Orientation by having a genuine concern for the needs of one’s customers and by being friendly, professional and following through on commitments; and
- Demonstrate Humility in all interactions and remember to leave one’s ego at the door when one arrives to work.
Logix Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Back to top