Regional Branch Teller
The Regional Branch Teller may be deployed at any of the branches within the assigned region or regions and is responsible for providing consistently exceptional service to our members through face to face interactions and assisting members in the completion of a variety of financial transactions, such as deposits and withdrawals, and other related transactions. Must also knowledgeably address member concerns and questions as well as identify opportunities for cross-selling services and products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides timely and courteous service to all members, and assists them with financial transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, transfers, sale or processing of negotiable instruments, cash advances, stop payments, address changes, etc.
- Processes member transactions efficiently, accurately, and in a timely manner including servicing accounts, closing accounts, or completing related documentation. May open new accounts on as needed, as directed basis.
- Supports the achievement of unit sales goals by identifying opportunities for the cross-selling of Credit Union products and services, and referring members to the appropriate business partners.
- Responds to member inquiries in person, by telephone, or by mail. Resolves routine issues and directs complex issues to the appropriate management staff member.
- May be assigned ATM duties including removing & storing imaged checks, adding cash & balancing the machine and removing the envelopes for shipping.
- Provides coverage for the FSR concierge station as needed.
- Maintains cash drawer in accordance with assigned cash limits and policy and procedures, balances own daily work and may assist with the daily branch balancing procedures. Accurately completes all related documents.
- Performs all operational activities in compliance with applicable laws, regulations (Regulation CC, Bank Secrecy Act, etc.), and Credit Union policies and procedures.
- Performs routine office and clerical duties such as: requisitioning supplies, maintaining accurate and current files.
- Participates in all assigned employee development programs in support of the Credit Union's commitment to excellence in sales and service, continuous improvement, quality, and teamwork.
- Must consistently report to work on tme, as scheduled.
- Must be able to drive to and work at all California locations.
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Must have a demonstrated mastery of complex teller transactions/functions using the Symitar system as well as a track record of accuracy and detail orientation.
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of products, services, insurance of accounts, account vestings, credit union documents, reports, policies and procedures.
- Must be FSR Certified.
- Must have a working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of office products.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license, own mode of reliable transportation (including required insurance) and the ability to drive to all California based locations.
- Must have excellent listening & communication skills and outstanding customer service skills.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced team environment and handle multiple priorities simultaneously with a calm, friendly demeanor.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to make product recommendations and referrals.
- Must have a proven ability to consistently report to work, on time, as scheduled and consistently demonstrate professional manner & attire.
Must also demonstrate conduct consistent with our Corporate Values:
- Practice open Communication with all levels;
- Be Accountable by taking ownership of customer issues and responsibility for one’s actions;
- Foster Teamwork by cooperating and collaborating with other employees;
- Seek ways to make the workplace Fun for oneself & others;
- Conduct oneself with Integrity by being honest, trustworthy and ethical in all work activities and interactions;
- Work with a Service Orientation by having a genuine concern for the needs of one’s customers and by being friendly, professional and following through on commitments; and
- Demonstrate Humility in all interactions and remember to leave one’s ego at the door when one arrives to work.
Logix Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Back to top