Project Manager II
Under limited supervision, the Project Manager II leads and ensures the successful delivery and management of moderately complex, single or multiple projects within scope, quality, time and cost constraints that may be clearly defined or may require dynamic change management.
- Identifies and plans project deliverables, milestones, and required activities and tasks for moderately complex projects under limited supervision.
- Establishes a work plan and staffing for project activities, iterations or phases; assists with the recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Implements project communication plan based on identified stakeholders and commitment analysis.
- Conducts risk assessment and mitigation for the assigned projects.
- Monitors project activities, ensuring the currency, quality and integrity of the information, while providing consistency in content and “look and feel” across the enterprise.
- Ensures that project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives.
- Assigns duties, responsibilities and scope of authority to project personnel based on project meeting discussion.
- Follows up on action items assigned to project team members; monitors project activities to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget; reviews project status and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Follows project management standards and procedures for reporting and documentation. Performs detailed analysis and recommendation in support of projects. Regularly provides project status update for managements.
- Benchmarks project management performance continuously to identify improvements and achieve higher capability maturity in project and portfolio management.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance, Organizational Development, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Three years of experience in managing projects or workstreams. Will consider combination of education and experience.
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams.
- Project manager training and certification preferred.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of office products and familiarity with project planning tools.
Must also demonstrate conduct consistent with our Corporate Values:
- Practice open Communication with all levels;
- Be Accountable by taking ownership of customer issues and responsibility for one’s actions;
- Foster Teamwork by cooperating and collaborating with other employees;
- Seek ways to make the workplace Fun for oneself & others;
- Conduct oneself with Integrity by being honest, trustworthy and ethical in all work activities and interactions;
- Work with a Service Orientation by having a genuine concern for the needs of one’s customers and by being friendly, professional and following through on commitments; and
- Demonstrate Humility in all interactions and remember to leave one’s ego at the door when one arrives to work.
Logix Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Back to top