Credit Reporting Systems Analyst
The Credit Reporting Systems Analyst formulates and defines credit reporting related systems scopes and objectives based on business processes and compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and Metro 2 industry standard reporting guidelines. Assists with system configuration, updates and contributes to refining and improving primary end user applications. Acts as a systems expert and has a strong understanding of information technology, business processes and industry requirements. Reconciles multiple data sources, streamlining the workflow where appropriate, and develops metrics to provide critical reporting while monitoring and maintaining portfolio related information.
- Leads the implementation and/or integration of enhancements as a subject matter expert of the end-to-end process.
- Leads the design of test cases, testing effort estimation, test management and execution of user acceptance testing.
- Facilitates requirements elicitation by conducting customer interviews to gather information, business and technical requirements, and formulate process improvement recommendations.
- Translates business requirements to functional specifications and ensures that the developed technical and process solutions satisfy the business needs.
- Creates and maintains system workflow procedures detailing outlined instructions for accurate and compliant processes.
- Analyzes and reconciles various data sources and systems to create and maintain normalization and processing of Metro 2 compliant credit reporting.
- Effectively analyzes reporting inconsistencies to design and implement creative solutions through analytics and predictive modeling. Manages system defects by ensuring test issues are identified, tracked, reported and resolved in a timely manner.
- Drives relationship building, partnership, and problem solving with key internal stakeholders and vendors to formulate and define systems scope and business objectives.
- Acts as a liaison between users and technical staff to identify business processes, systems and product requirements. Facilitates hand off projects to other groups including effectively managing expectations and setting project goals.
- Creates and monitors project milestones and deadlines, manages resources in accordance with project schedule and understands the components of running a financially successful project.
- Provides continuous feedback to management in the development of technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Acts as a system expert for Fair Credit Reporting Act and Metro 2 related systems and analysis.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Must have extensive knowledge of loan products, credit union services, Fair Credit Reporting Act and Metro 2 compliance.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, or a combination of relevant certifications and work experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business related disciplines preferred.
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of office products.
- Must have an analytical approach to problem resolution and familiarity with IT standard concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Must possess an extensive background of LFCU’s core system (Symitar Episys) and other Credit Union technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively to build positive, productive relationships with other Credit Union team members.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of employees including management.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Experience with Experian’s DataArc 360 platform preferred.
Must also demonstrate conduct consistent with our Corporate Values:
- Practice open Communication with all levels;
- Be Accountable by taking ownership of customer issues and responsibility for one’s actions;
- Foster Teamwork by cooperating and collaborating with other employees;
- Seek ways to make the workplace Fun for oneself & others;
- Conduct oneself with Integrity by being honest, trustworthy and ethical in all work activities and interactions;
- Work with a Service Orientation by having a genuine concern for the needs of one’s customers and by being friendly, professional and following through on commitments; and
- Demonstrate Humility in all interactions and remember to leave one’s ego at the door when one arrives to work.
Logix Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Back to top