Branch Teller I - Burbank
- Burbank, CA
Branch Tellers are responsible for providing consistently exceptional service to our members through face to face interactions and assisting members in the completion of a variety of financial transactions, such as deposits and withdrawals, and other related transactions. Branch tellers must be able to knowledgeably address member concerns and questions as well as identify opportunities for cross-selling services and products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides timely and courteous service to all branch members, and assists them with financial transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, transfers, sale or processing of negotiable instruments, etc. Processes branch member transactions efficiently, accurately, and in a timely manner including servicing accounts, closing accounts, or completing related documentation.
- Responds to member inquiries in person, by telephone, or by mail. Resolves routine issues and directs complex issues to the appropriate management staff member.
- Participates in all assigned employee development programs in support of the Credit Union's commitment to excellence in sales and service, continuous improvement, quality, and teamwork.
- Balances daily work.
- Supports the achievement of unit sales goals by identifying opportunities for the cross-selling of Credit Union products and services, and referring members to the appropriate business partners
- Performs all operational activities in compliance with applicable laws, regulations (Regulation CC, Bank Secrecy Act, etc.), and Credit Union policies and procedures.
- Performs routine office and clerical duties such as: requisitioning supplies and maintaining accurate, current files.
- Maintains cash drawer in accordance with assigned cash limits and policy and procedures.
- Consistently report to work on time, as scheduled.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Excellent listening & communication skills.
- Demonstrated outstanding customer skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Previous experience providing product recommendations and referrals.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously with a calm, friendly demeanor.
- Demonstrated detail orientation.
- Proven ability to consistently report to work, on time, as scheduled.
- Consistently demonstrates professional manner & attire.
- Ability & desire to learn new systems, policies & processes quickly.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of office products.
- Previous experience with cash handling and balancing a cash drawer.
- Previous teller experience preferred but not required.
Must also demonstrate conduct consistent with our Corporate Values:
- Practice open Communication with all levels;
- Be Accountable by taking ownership of customer issues and responsibility for one’s actions;
- Foster Teamwork by cooperating and collaborating with other employees;
- Seek ways to make the workplace Fun for oneself & others;
- Conduct oneself with Integrity by being honest, trustworthy and ethical in all work activities and interactions;
- Work with a Service Orientation by having a genuine concern for the needs of one’s customers and by being friendly, professional and following through on commitments; and
- Demonstrate Humility in all interactions and remember to leave one’s ego at the door when one arrives to work.
Logix Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Back to top