Contact Center Analyst
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Facilitates, plans, designs and implements business process improvement and cost saving initiatives for the contact center; assists the management in improving the effectiveness and efficiency of operations, automated programs and internal controls; partners with all stakeholders for a smooth implementation.
- Participates in the design or redesign of streamlined workflows; creates and utilizes process maps to help visualize the MSO’s or member’s journey.
- Conducts cost/benefits analysis to help identify appropriate contact center solutions and vendors; makes recommendations to the management.
- Responsible for the implementation, development, integration, testing, improvement, ongoing maintenance and future enhancements of contact center systems or interfaces; works closely with the management, employees and vendors to resolve system/process issues, including but not limited to:
o Synapsys/CRM/MRM (analytics, performance, and trends)
o IVR / Telephone Banking (reporting, analytics, performance, and trends)
o Virtual Observer (Call Recording System)
o Avaya/Chat/CMS Call Routing & Reporting (analytics, performance, and trends)
o Sales and Referral Tracking/Reporting
o Email Management System o Workforce Optimization System
o Phone System Interface (supporting callback feature & layered authentication process) o Online digital solutions for new membership and new loans
- Prepares ongoing and ad hoc reports, graphs, and analyses as requested by the management.
- Enhances reporting for agent productivity, call categorization, and offer recommendations to reduce call traffic.
- Develops and validates testing plans; assists with user acceptance testing, root cause analysis, and performance tuning.
- Documents implementation plans, rules, and programs.
- Communicates and co-develops training plans with the assistance of Talent Development for new system features pre- or post-upgrade or enhancement.
- Works closely with WFM / Forecasting / Schedule Adherence to optimize the performance of a multi-channel servicing model and participate in the evolution to an omni-channel environment.
- Works closely with Business Intelligence on the organization, management, analysis and dissemination of data across the MSC.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience Candidates must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Applied Mathematics, or related disciplines with a minimum 2 years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 2 to 3 years of experience with Business Intelligence tools (i.e. database software and/or Tableau) in addition to Contact Center software preferred.
- Advanced level of proficiency of the Microsoft suite of office products (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Superior verbal & written skills and be able to translate user requests into functional requirements, as well as effectively describe technical specifications to business users, both verbally and through documentation.
- Demonstrated proficiency with requirements gathering, integrative thinking, process definition and documenting technical specifications.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of self-service channels and how they interface with other systems and the ability to offer insight on design and system architecture elements.
- Experience with change control process management; highly developed analytical and problem solving skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize across multiple cross-functional teams.
- Results and goal oriented self-starter with demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Strong familiarity with sources of data to build correlation models.
- Must be resourceful and have strong organizational and planning skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a team
- Must be assertive in order to hold vendors and project team members (all levels) accountable for accomplishing tasks and meeting deadlines
- Must be able to analyze and improve business processes
Must also demonstrate conduct consistent with our Corporate Values:
- Practice open Communication with all levels;
- Be Accountable by taking ownership of customer issues and responsibility for one’s actions;
- Foster Teamwork by cooperating and collaborating with other employees;
- Seek ways to make the workplace Fun for oneself & others;
- Conduct oneself with Integrity by being honest, trustworthy and ethical in all work activities and interactions;
- Work with a Service Orientation by having a genuine concern for the needs of one’s customers and by being friendly, professional and following through on commitments; and
- Demonstrate Humility in all interactions and remember to leave one’s ego at the door when one arrives to work.
Logix Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Back to top