Card Product Manager
The Card Product Manager develops long-term product plans for credit and debit card portfolios by focusing on members, competition, profitability, product design, promotions and service considerations. Leads cross-functional Credit Card Taskforce which manages strategies to improve card engagement and performance. Assists with key projects initiated by Payments Division.
- Develops strategies to increase penetration, activation, and utilization of credit and debit card services.
- Reports key performance metrics to senior management, Lending, and other stakeholders.
- Analyzes Rewards program trends and recommends opportunities to improve appeal, utilization, and profitability.
- Proposes testing strategies to maximize financial return on card marketing campaigns.
- Recommends new features and product enhancements.
- Works closely with VP Payments to analyze marketplace trends, build partnerships with industry experts and create excitement for the Logix brand.
- Helps establish and monitor progress against portfolio goals and objectives.
- Works with internal stakeholders to foster ongoing support of cards.
Education and/or Experience
- A minimum 4 years of experience with a proven track record of developing and implementing successful portfolio growth strategies.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to trend data from disparate sources and time frames.
- Strong understanding of cards and rewards programs, product design and related regulations.
- Knowledge of financial services industry, payments regulations, and bank or credit union product
- Working knowledge of Financial institution operations preferred.
- Bachelors degree in Business Management, Marketing, or equivalent preferred.
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of office products.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task accurately and timely.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Demonstrated superior oral, written and presentation communication skills with the ability to
effectively communicate with all levels of employees including senior management.
- Must be able to work successfully in a deadline driven environment
- Must have a demonstrated ability to work with confidential data and ensure the integrity of data
Must also demonstrate conduct consistent with our Corporate Values:
- Practice open Communication with all levels;
- Be Accountable by taking ownership of customer issues and responsibility for one’s actions;
- Foster Teamwork by cooperating and collaborating with other employees;
- Seek ways to make the workplace Fun for oneself & others;
- Conduct oneself with Integrity by being honest, trustworthy and ethical in all work activities and interactions;
- Work with a Service Orientation by having a genuine concern for the needs of one’s customers and by being friendly, professional and following through on commitments; and
- Demonstrate Humility in all interactions and remember to leave one’s ego at the door when one arrives to work.
Logix Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Meet Some of Logix's Employees
Clark writes programs to help make the Logix system more efficient. Several of the programs Clark has worked on aid frontline staff in performing transactions on member accounts.
Back to top