Branch Service Manager I - Burbank, CA
The Branch Service Manager I position is responsible for supervising branch tellers to deliver superior member service, consistently process transactions accurately, consistently offer members beneficial products and services and to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Supports the achievement of the retail branch sales goals by participating as a member of the branch's management team. Assists in ensuring a balance of sales and operational needs of the branch.
- Ensures the branch delivers superior member service in all aspects of operational activities, by proactively managing the branch workflow and staff; overseeing member interactions with staff; and resolving member problems. Sets the standard of excellence in both sales and service for assigned staff members.
- Ensures that the hiring, training, and evaluating of assigned staff members result in an effectively utilized and motivated staff committed to continuous improvement, quality and teamwork.
- Assists with the supervision of all operations of the assigned retail banking office to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Ensures branch is balanced daily within established policies and procedures. Ensures accurate completion of all related documents (e.g., bank deposit forms, cash shipment forms, monthly cash counts, branch audit certifications, etc.)
- Ensures a variety of branch operations tasks are performed such as: ordering supplies; arranging for equipment maintenance and repair; organizing and maintaining current reference materials, files, and records.
- Assists with the supervision of all workflow and schedules staff accordingly. Monitors member interactions with staff and resolves member issues.
- Assists with the preparation and management of the budget for the assigned branch.
- Must consistently report to work on time, as scheduled.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of branch operations experience in a financial institution. Supervisory experience and a bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of products, services, insurance of accounts, account vestings, credit union documents, reports, policies and procedures and branch operations.
- Must have a working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of office products. Experience using the Symitar Data system is considered a plus.
- Notary License within six months of entering position. Must also successfully complete the New Account training program, Medallion Signature Training and be authorized to be a Membership Officer.
- Internal Candidates Only - Must have consistently achieved goals (90% or better) in referrals, balancing record, attendance and successfully passed all required compliance exams. Most recent performance review score must be meets or exceeds and no disciplinary actions within the past six months.
Must also demonstrate conduct consistent with our Corporate Values:
- Practice open Communication with all levels;
- Be Accountable by taking ownership of customer issues and responsibility for one’s actions;
- Foster Teamwork by cooperating and collaborating with other employees;
- Seek ways to make the workplace Fun for oneself & others;
- Conduct oneself with Integrity by being honest, trustworthy and ethical in all work activities and interactions;
- Work with a Service Orientation by having a genuine concern for the needs of one’s customers and by being friendly, professional and following through on commitments; and
- Demonstrate Humility in all interactions and remember to leave one’s ego at the door when one arrives to work.
Logix Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Meet Some of Logix's Employees
Clark writes programs to help make the Logix system more efficient. Several of the programs Clark has worked on aid frontline staff in performing transactions on member accounts.
Back to top