LogicGate was founded with a rebellious spirit and lofty objective: to build a modern risk management platform that helps our customers grow by transforming business risks into opportunities. Since our founding in 2015, we've secured more than $156M in four funding series to help us grow into the company we are today, but we're not done yet. LogicGate continues to push to lead the GRC category with our flexible and no-code risk management solution.
We are an outcomes-first company. Our success comes from our high-performing teams, so we give you flexibility to work from where you are. You’ll have the option to be fully remote, work from our headquarters in Chicago, or hybrid, unless the role has specific requirements.
Risk is a team sport, and the strongest teams are made up of diverse talent. We’ve worked hard to create an environment where everyone feels safe bringing their most authentic self to work. We are committed to fostering and maintaining an inclusive work environment where all employees’ views and backgrounds are celebrated, their thoughts matter and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work.
Our Company core values of Be as One, Do the Right Thing, Embrace Curiosity, Own It, Empower Customers, and Raise the Bar guide everything we do - with our customers, our employees, and all we interact with.
We are proud to have been included as a top workplace by Built In, Crain’s Chicago Business, and the Chicago Tribune.
About the Role
As our Head of Growth Marketing, you’ll report directly to our Chief Marketing Officer and own pipeline generation and qualification across multiple channels and throughout the funnel. Your team consists of experienced demand generation professionals, with specializations in Digital, Campaigns, ABM, Channel, Field, and Customer marketing as well as a business development team.
This is a collaborative role where you’ll be partnering with our go-to-market teams to build an industry-forward program that is aligned on strategy, resources, messaging, and KPIs. The ideal candidate will be a team player, someone who leads by influence and has a strong executive presence. Solid operational skills are a must.
How you'll spend your time:
- Leading a team of cross-functional demand gen experts in designing and implementing a comprehensive, full-funnel demand generation strategy, which includes plans for vertical industry, market segments, and channel programs
- Overseeing all areas of demand creation, including digital, field, events, campaigns, ABM, sales development, customer expansion marketing, and marketing operations
- Assisting in the development of content marketing and thought leadership programs and materials, and overseeing all promotional planning in support of these programs
- Utilizing and enhancing all demand gen channels to include SEM, SEO, email, events, content syndication, lifecycle marketing, user conferences, webinars, and customer marketing
- Leading marketing ops on defining key metrics, including marketing performance measurement, budgeting, strategic planning, process definition, and marketing systems and data
We get excited about you if you have:
- 8+ years of marketing experience, 5+ specific to launching and running a demand generation for a high-growth B2B SaaS company
- Strong leadership skills, proven ability to build, motivate, and lead a team to achieve results
- The ability to carry to full individual contributor workload in addition to leadership responsibilities; this role will be a player-coach model
- Experience using tools such as Pardot and Salesforce (specifically in a transactional environment) to generate, capture, nurture, track and report on leads, conversions, and ROI
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – you’ll be analyzing and deriving meaning from data, then translating it into actionable changes
- Excellent writing, communication, time management, and project management skills
- A passion for technology – you’ll need to be able to dive in and use innovative, next-generation platforms and tactics to tell our story
- Experience with budgeting, media planning, sponsorships, and SEO/SEM
Our Total Rewards Package is designed to support you both at work and outside of it. In addition to offering competitive salary, variable compensation (bonus), equity and health and wellness benefits, we are proud to offer generous PTO, 12 Annual Company Holidays, Summer and Winter Fridays, and Health Days, allowing you time to recharge and relax. We are focused on and invested in career development and learning opportunities including access to LinkedIn Learning, regular People Leader training, our internal Mentorship Program, and and annual Continued Education stipend ($1,000 per year per person).
DEIB is a priority for us at LogicGate - it is at the foundation of all of our core People programs, activities, and business practices. We encourage everyone to join one of our Employee Affinity Groups (BELogicGate, Women in LogicGate, and Pride) to participate in and contribute to conversations that foster a culture of belonging.
LogicGate also believes strongly in giving back to the communities in which we live and work. We support our teams through this by offering volunteer hours as well as Company-wide charitable activities supporting organizations aligned with our Company Core Values.
Excited about LogicGate but not familiar with GRC? That’s ok — a lot of us weren’t familiar with GRC when we started, too. Unless the job description specifically requires previous GRC familiarity, here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law.
- GRC is a huge market and growing fast. It’s a $35 billion industry today, and predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. A lot of opportunity!
At LogicGate, our People are the foundation of everything we do - for our teams, our customers, and the Company. We are proud to offer competitive, inclusive, and comprehensive total rewards packages.
LogicGate has an outcomes-first culture that provides a variety of benefits and perks that enable our teams to thrive, both inside and outside of the workplace.These include: competitive variable plans, equity grants, paid time-off, ongoing learning stipend, paid parental leave, 401k matching, health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance.