Technical Solutions Delivery Manager
- Seattle, WA
Technical Solutions Delivery Manager
Our Digital Transformation team is looking for a seasoned Technical Solutions Delivery Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing delivery at multiple clients, managing engagements, and ensuring client satisfaction with a focus on Cloud Solutions, Advanced Analytics, and emerging technologies. You will support clients and consultants to ensure delivery quality and professional growth in a variety of exciting industries. You will be primarily working on one of our strategic projects for a Fortune 50 telecommunications company to enable the fast growth of their services. In this fast-moving environment, we are solving key business issues and building solutions that will support their growth.
At the same time, you’ll be joining a five-time “Best Company to Work For,” where intelligent, talented people come together to do outstanding work—and have a lot of fun while they’re at it. Because we’re a full-service consulting firm with a diverse client base, you can count on a steady stream of opportunities to work with cutting-edge technologies on projects that make a real difference. Logic20/20's Global Delivery Model creates a connected experience for Logicians across geographies. You'll have access to projects in different locations, the technology to support Connected Teams, and in-person and online culture in our Connected Hub cities.
The Logic20/20 Digital Transformation team is where innovation comes to life. We apply design thinking and next-gen technologies to solve our clients’ toughest business challenges in ways they never dreamed possible. You’ll work side-by-side with architects, managers, and engineering consultants to gain a 360-degree perspective of the challenge at hand while contributing your unique perspective to develop innovative solutions. And when you want to expand your horizons, we’ve got you covered. You’ll have opportunities to shape the next chapter of your career by getting hands-on experience with emerging technologies like RPA, virtual assistants, and more.
About you. . .
You will have experience in consulting organizations and are gifted with an entrepreneurial flair. You have a broad delivery capability that may span strategy, technology, and/or business.
5-8+ years of project management experience is expected. You should understand Agile methodology and have the ability to identify business and technical impacts of user requirements. A qualified candidate will have led and managed technical teams from intake to implementation, preferably with experience in both small and large-scale complex projects with a focus on delivery standards and best practices of packaged and/or custom technology solutions.
- Enjoy working in a team and producing applications that provide measurable business value to our client, working in an agile environment
- Comfortable being responsible for delivering client value and ensuring high client satisfaction, Plan and manage end-to-end delivery of complex technology projects across a variety of capabilities, with the ability to frame ambiguity and set expectations
- Ensure quality delivery across the technology practice leveraging delivery standards and best practices
- Focus on delivering Cloud Solutions and Advanced Analytics programs to clients across several industries, including telecommunications, nonprofit and high-tech organizations
- Engage in pre-sales activities with sales and business teams to frame technology solutions, estimate work, and staff resources
- Participate in the development of junior resources and the career management program
- Strong ability to work both individually and with a team and show eagerness to take on new challenges
- Have worked for a Big 4/8 management consulting firm.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to explain solutions, provide alternatives, escalate as needed, and have difficult conversations at executive levels
- Experience with proposal and SOW creation, including project estimation
- SAFe Scrum Master Certification required
- Strong team management experience of 5+ resource teams, with offshore management a plus
- Experience in end-to-end delivery of both custom and packaged technology solutions
- Demonstrates expertise in industry best practices and delivery excellence
- Understanding of and experience in Agile methodology, experience with Jira is a plus
- Understanding of and experience in compliance and quality assurance in regard to various delivery phases (i.e. estimation and scope planning, design and code reviews, test plan development, triage, various testing stages, formal reviews, and signoffs)
- Ability to manage client expectations, identify risks and recommend mitigation approaches, and manage issues with effective outcomes
- Ability to be a liaison between developers and business
- Expert in standard Project Management activities: creating and managing a project plan, managing resources, scope, schedule, and budget, and status reporting
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team-oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. The Senior Manager will be a full-time, salaried employee who will accrue company holidays and annual paid time off. One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to work in an incredibly exciting and rapidly growing firm. The best part is that we are a group of highly dedicated and competent professionals that deliver results and have fun along the way.
Back to top