Technical Project Manager - Analytics
- Emeryville, CA
About the Role. . .
(REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
Do you like helping customers and partners solve technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping people understand technology?
If the answer is Yes, Logic20/20 is looking for a Technical Project Manager – Analytics, to join our team.
About You. . .
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- Enjoys engaging with people
- Relishes taking on challenges
- Has a continuous thirst for knowledge and is a perpetual learner
- Strives to make themselves and everyone around them better
- Has a passion for technology
- Improves processes and approach, in large IT organizations.
- Quantifies the efficiency of your own work and works towards success.
Qualifications. . .
- 5+ years of software product management or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and experience with data visualization and data modeling projects
- Demonstrated experience delivering data warehousing and data science services as part of a larger enterprise analytics application, serving both the end customer and other product lines
- Ability to lead a team of Data Scientists
- Some R or Python exposure
- Computer Science or Engineering degree required, MBA preferred
- Experience with Agile and Scrum software development methodologies preferred
- Advanced written and verbal communication with the ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and listening skills, with ability to think quickly and deliver consultative response
- 10+ years Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to make real-time autonomous decisions when conditions change, based on understanding of the user context, business objectives, and client needs
About the Team. . .
Work within a team focused on overall corporate strategy, in shared service engineering teams, with a focus on root cause analytics and decomposing current ETL; documenting business rules, source target mapping, data modelling and supporting a data migration to a new data platform.
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top