Technical Project Manager
- Seattle, WA
Technical Project Manager
About the role . . .
Our Digital Transformation team is looking for seasoned Technical Project Managers to work with cutting-edge technologies and interesting companies in a wide variety of fast-paced and exciting environments. The TPM is responsible for growing the business at one or multiple clients, managing engagements, and ensuring client satisfaction; the TPM supports clients and consultants to ensure quality delivery execution and fosters professional growth within the project team and within our organization. They are expected to proficiently estimate project budgets, document and drive project timelines and lead in solving challenging technical problems.
The ideal candidate will have a customer-first mindset and focus on what is possible vs. what is standard practice in the industry. They can see the big picture, quickly recognize what it takes to achieve it, and drive towards results. They will have excellent product instincts, passion for great app experiences, a data-centric mindset, and the willingness to do what it takes to have a positive impact on our customers.
At the same time, you’ll be joining a five-time “Best Company to Work For,” where intelligent, talented people come together to do outstanding work—and have a lot of fun while they’re at it. Because we’re a full-service consulting firm with a diverse client base, you can count on a steady stream of opportunities to work with cutting-edge technologies on projects that make a real difference. Logic20/20's Global Delivery Model creates a connected experience for Logicians across geographies. You'll have access to projects in different locations, the technology to support Connected Teams, and in-person and online culture in our Connected Hub cities.
The Logic20/20 Digital Transformation team is where innovation comes to life. We apply design thinking and next-gen technologies to solve our clients’ toughest business challenges in ways they never dreamed possible. You’ll work side-by-side with various architects, managers, and engineering consultants to gain a 360-degree perspective of the challenge at hand while contributing your unique perspective to develop innovative solutions. And when you want to expand your horizons, we’ve got you covered. You’ll have opportunities to shape the next chapter of your career by getting hands-on experience with emerging technologies like RPA, virtual assistants, and more.
About you. . .
- You have a broad delivery capability that may span strategy, technology, and/or business but have a strong focus on technical implementations or enhancements
- You are an expert in Project Management activities: creating and managing a project plan, managing resources, scope, schedule, and budget, and providing status reporting
- You can set expectations and hold individuals and teams accountable to their commitments.
- You are comfortable working under pressure and independently handling multiple projects and deadlines
- You are flexible and experienced with juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- You demonstrate expertise in industry best practices and delivery excellence
- You are a natural leader with strong communication and collaboration skills; able to navigate challenging group dynamics with consensus-building skills.
- You can be a liaison between developers and business stakeholders
- You can mentor junior resources to help them grow professionally and to lead small to large teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to explain solutions, provide alternatives, and have difficult conversations at executive levels
- Passion for delivering successful projects and are results-oriented, with a proven track record of increasing team’s velocity and effectiveness.
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to timely completion
- Experience in end-to-end delivery of custom and packaged technology solutions
- Demonstrated ability to identify business and technical impacts of user requirements and incorporate them into the project plan
- Understanding of and experience in systems development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies (i.e. Lean, Waterfall, Agile)
- Understanding of and experience in compliance and quality assurance regarding various delivery phases (i.e. estimation and scope planning, design and code reviews, test plan development, triage, various testing stages, formal reviews, and signoffs)
Qualifications. . .
- Have worked for a Big 4/8 management consulting firm.
- Scrum Certification a huge plus
- Proficient in MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word, and various PM tools (such as Jira or VSO)
- An undergraduate degree in technology or business
- 6+ years of leadership and management at a consulting firm
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team-oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top