Systems Administrator – Endpoint Management (REMOTE)
- Seattle, WA
Systems Administrator – Endpoint Management
Do you like helping customers and partners solve technical problems? Do you have a knack for creative problem solving? Do you balance figuring out work-arounds with digging in to determine root cause?
If the answer is Yes, Logic20/20 is looking for a Systems Administrator to join our Seattle-based team. This is a great opportunity to have a positive impact on a variety of different areas in the Company. The role will be responsible for providing technology services to our Company’s clients through a variety of consulting offerings.
- Enjoys engaging with people
- Relishes taking on new challenges
- Has a continuous thirst for knowledge and is a perpetual learner
- Strives to make themselves and everyone around them better
- Has a passion for technology
- Is a self-starter
The Systems Administrator will focus on endpoint management and remote administration.
SaaS Solution Administration
- Manage users, groups and devices via Azure Active Directory
- Implementation and maintenance of MDM solutions; specifically, JAMF and Intune
- Manage other SaaS license and security provisioning, including troubleshooting of permissions and license issues
Software and Hardware Administration
- Manage users, groups and devices via Active Directory
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues on both Mac and Windows platforms
- Experience with Event Viewer and Console app
- Lab setup and maintenance
- Create process and procedure documentation
- Transfer knowledge to team members via structure training sessions
- 4-6 years of experience in an IT support role required
- Expert level experience with Windows 10 and OSx operating systems required
- Knowledge of remote management platforms required; JAMF and Intune required
- Intermediate level experience with PowerShell
- Must possess customer facing skills that will allow them to positively represent Logic20/20 to our internal customers
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Proactive Attitude
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- End user training experience beneficial
- Experience with ITIL beneficial
About the Company…
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 100 “Best Companies to Work For”. Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.
Back to top