Structured Content Management SME
- Oakland, CA
San Francisco, Greater San Francisco Area
About the Role:
We are working with an organization located in the Bay Area to improve their clinical trials process. These process improvements will include the protocol writing process and the execution of the protocol.
This highly-visible initiative is centered around the structured content for the late stage development of new pharmaceutical therapies and bringing those therapies to market. Currently the creation of documents is a highly manual process with a significant amount of gathering data from multiple sources and systems within a large, global company. This role will work with multiple process improvement teams to ensure that complete data is generated and utilized correctly.
The purpose of the Content Management SME is to understand how the overall process works, where the data is originated and compiled, recognizing how the finished compilation needs to be presented and how to meticulously reuse and automatically populate the data across multiple submissions with health authorities around the world. Critical thought, collaborating with both clinical and non-clinical cross-functional leaders and being a consummate steward of the data are required for this role.
- Experience in financial management, knowledge management, program/project management, and quality management
- Experience in implementing both custom and packaged software solutions
- Experience in implementing medium and large scale cross functional solutions - solutions should be both business and technical focus (or ideally right in the middle)
- Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to mentor junior resources to help them grow professionally and to lead small to large teams
- Experience in estimating work efforts in a professional services environment
- Strong ability to manage client expectations including in areas of scope, schedule, budget, and satisfaction
- Ability to see risks and recommend mitigation approaches and identify issues while managing effective outcomes
- Ability to work under pressure and to independently handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Have worked for a Big 4/8 management consulting firm.
- An undergraduate degree in technology or business
- 5+ years of leadership and management at a consulting firm
- Proficient with MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word
- Understanding and experience with the Software Development Life Cycle
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to timely completion
Logic20/20 is one of the West Coast's fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with the most talented teams in the market. We're having a lot of fun doing so and welcome you to join!
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For” here in Seattle, WA. Our team members are highly self-motivated, ambitious and enjoy developing strategies on the fly.
Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, bringing our best to every opportunity. How do we do this without going mad? We make sure we have lots of fun along the way, its hard work, but we do it with a smile and knowing we are part of an amazing and supportive team!
Back to top