Strategic Alliance/Partner Manager
- San Francisco, CA
(REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
Are you an experienced consulting executive that’s energized by a fast-growing entrepreneurial environment with a highly recognized professional culture? Do you have a knack for balancing the seemingly impossible? If so, you'll want to take a look at Logic20/20 and the opportunity we have for Partner Alliance Manager.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be involved with a team of individuals who are working within a Fortune 500 company solving complex technical challenges, then we are looking for you.
We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and have a "roll up their sleeves mentality".
Here at Logic20/20 we offer numerous opportunities to expand your experience in various areas depending upon your aptitude and interests. Our employees are not only passionate and driven, but strive to ensure customer quality is delivered consistently and effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Between 3-5 years of experience in partner management, sales, business development or consulting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to deliver messages across a variety of internal and external audiences and the ability to persuasively articulate Logic20/20 offerings and their business value to customers and partners
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage a vast array of information and create structure in heavily ambiguous environments
- Ability to interact with leaders and all levels of the organization in a professional manner
- Highly self-motivated and able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrable experience working with cross-functional teams, including remote teams in multiple time zones
- Knowledge of Logic20/20 ecosystem, practice areas, competencies, offerings and strategic vision
- General understanding of foundational (AWS) technologies and the partner (AWS) ecosystem
- Comfortable driving revenue goals and working closely with sales teams
- Experience handling budgets and complex schedules
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Determines and drives to key partner revenue goals based on input from overall market strategy, market growth goals, and practice focus areas
- Coordinates with Logic20/20 local market personnel to meet defined performance, engagement and revenue growth objectives
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner and Logic20/20 needs on an ongoing basis
- Develops partner engagement activities such as marketing campaigns, sales alignment and customer engagement, to support overall partner strategy
- Possesses a deep understanding of the partner ecosystem, including incentive programs, enablement offerings, and success measures
- Support our practices in developing any GTM strategy aligned to partners
- Build strong, trusted relationships within Logic20/20’s strategic partner ecosystem (Amazon Web Services and the AWS ISV ecosystem)
- Generate revenue for Logic20/20 through the partner sales channel, and partner with sales and practice leadership to plan accounts and co-sell to execute on this growth
- Grow emerging partner relationships to further West Coast market growth
- Engage sales, local Logic20/20 market and partner, in account planning and co-selling efforts
- Promotes sales enablement opportunities, including the development of sales briefings, to increase Logic20/20 knowledge partner solutions and incentives
- Proactively identifies and manages potential channel conflict posed by the alliance, including developing contingency planning, as well as escalating to Logic20/20 leadership when necessary
- Develop and nurture relationships with Logic20/20’s national alliances team to leverage relationships across markets
- Own operational alliance tasks to ensure all data, systems and reporting are up to date
- Proactively communicate with regional staff on partner channel pipeline and forecasts
- Register alliance opportunities in partner portals, works with market leadership to manage pre-sales activities and tracks partner revenue when deal is closed
- Identify opportunities to leverage partner funding and works with local market leaders to apply funds to existing client opportunities
- Establish performance standards, scorecards and data gathering required to evaluate and manage the performance of an alliance
- Support practices in partner-enablement for both sales and technical certifications
- Create and maintain project plans, budgets, and timelines for partner initiatives
- Increase Logic20/20 brand awareness with our top partners through networking, marketing campaigns and partner events, supported by marketing
- Serves as Logic20/20 brand ambassador to identify opportunities to present, sponsor or co-market AWS events
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top