About the role
We are looking for an ambitious, pioneering Solution Manager to provide leadership as we embark on a new Salesforce Offering for Logic 20/20. This role will help drive sales and delivery while developing capabilities and growing a talented team of technologists. You will enact the long-term vision with exceptional opportunities to impact the continued growth of the consulting organization.
This role calls for an individual who can assess, design, implement and communicate Salesforce architectures to both technical and non-technical audiences. Projects can span a wide range of project types from relatively simple projects to complex research projects. A key aspect of this role will be your ability to communicate solutions and complex problems to dev teams, senior non-technical leadership and other varied stakeholders. Design, build, and deliver the required architecture following governance requirements and provide guidance to evolve our standards over time.
- A leader who is passionate about enabling teams to leverage Salesforce capabilities to design solutions driving business value.
- You have a strong ability to create innovative Salesforce strategies with confident delivery and implementation of operational solutions. that are customer-centric.
- Strong technical acumen and ability to lead a development team and/or project.
- You are a technology leader with a keen sense in diagnosing complex business / technical challenges to implement innovative Salesforce solutions using cutting edge technologies.
- Enjoys working closely with business stakeholders, lead engineers, product managers and analysts to design solutions through the full life cycle from conception to market.
- Demonstrated thought leadership experience leveraging SFDC solutions combined with industry standards, and a passion for best practices.
- Comfortable talking about technical things with business people and business things with technical people; able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences.
- Comfortable leading without line authority –able to lead small development teams with project resources that report elsewhere.
- You naturally foster an environment of innovation and collaboration when working closely with your team of consulting and sales professionals to identify opportunities, develop and pitch solutions based on a business cases, and work closely with clients to generate business.
- Adaptable to frequent change and comfortable with decision making based on limited information in dynamic situations.
- You have deep understanding of the Digital Ecosystem; experience in Digital Transformation, Advanced Analytics, Project Management, Digital Marketing, Digital Innovation, and you want to be a key player in this field.
- You have a successful track record of helping fortune 500 clients build their digital vision and address their customer experience issues.
- You are committed to mentoring others and developing successful careers
- You are recognized as a valued trusted advisor in relationships with clients, colleagues, vendors, and other industry professionals.
- You see yourself at the helm of a consulting practice, guiding a growing organization on a path that leads to successful clients and consultants.
- (Salesforce) Certified Service Cloud Consultant and/or Certified Technical Architect.
- 8+ years of Management Consulting experience leading enterprise and application solution deliveries with a mastery of Agile project delivery.
- Have worked for a Big 4/8 management consulting firm.
- Experience delivering large customer solution projects (e.g., CRM, marketing automation, customer insight).
- Experience implementing medium and large scale cross functional solutions; solutions should be both business and technical focus (or ideally right in the middle).
- Extensive client account and project management experience with demonstrated ability to plan and manage the execution of custom development projects and complex client engagements.
- Managed multiple project teams and oversee all aspects of the SDLC or solution implementation including estimation, sprint planning, requirements gathering, architecting, developing, testing, issue/risk management, change control and delivery.
- Experience with C-level client relationship building and management.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- MBA or relevant graduate degree from a leading program is preferred.
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.