Solutions Architect - Intelligent Management
- Seattle, WA
Solutions Architect – SME Active Directory & Intelligent Management
Seattle, WA (REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
This is a great opportunity for you to exercise significant influence in working with development teams and fellow architects to collaboratively define and champion cloud and microservices best practices, design patterns, and architectures.
We are looking for a Solutions Architect - SME Active Directory & Intelligent Management, in the Seattle, WA area. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing expertise and leadership in Solutions Architecture in the infrastructure and applications space.
- Seeing solutions through the full life cycle from launch to market by defining the business case and designing the solution to help with prototyping and development.
- Demonstrating thought leadership in cloud computing across multiple channels and becoming a trusted advisor to decision makers.
- Providing customer and market feedback to the product and engineering teams.
- Developing cloud reference architectures for various deployment topologies.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related software engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong experience working with Active Directory and Identity Management is a must.
- Experience creating reference architectures, writing whitepapers.
- 4 years of experience in all aspects of cloud computing (infrastructure, storage, platforms and data), as well as cloud market, competitive dynamics and customer buying behavior.
- 5 years of experience as a Solution Manager or Developer, creating new solutions.
- Google Architect Certified is a plus
- Experience in the business technology market and expertise in working closely with sales and marketing teams in cloud computing or related technical fields.
- Comfortable speaking with decision makers in the business about architecture, governance, compliance, etc. Able to express complex concepts in plain language focused on business concerns to reach broader audiences in the organization and beyond.
- Ability to craft a compelling message and tailor it for a given audience. Ability to mix deep technical expertise with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable and useful.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance. The Account Manager will be a full-time salaried employee who will accrue company holidays and annual paid time off. One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to work in an incredibly exciting and rapidly growing firm. The best part is that we are a group of highly dedicated and competent professionals that deliver results and have fun along the way.
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top