Solutions Architect - Intelligent Management
- Seattle, WA
Solutions Architect – SME Active Directory & Intelligent Management
Seattle, WA (REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
This is a great opportunity for you to exercise significant influence in working with development teams and fellow architects to collaboratively define and champion cloud and microservices best practices, design patterns, and architectures.
We are looking for a Solutions Architect - SME Active Directory & Intelligent Management, in the Seattle, WA area. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing expertise and leadership in Solutions Architecture in the infrastructure and applications space.
- Seeing solutions through the full life cycle from launch to market by defining the business case and designing the solution to help with prototyping and development.
- Demonstrating thought leadership in cloud computing across multiple channels and becoming a trusted advisor to decision makers.
- Providing customer and market feedback to the product and engineering teams.
- Developing cloud reference architectures for various deployment topologies.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related software engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong experience working with Active Directory and Identity Management is a must.
- Experience creating reference architectures, writing whitepapers.
- 4 years of experience in all aspects of cloud computing (infrastructure, storage, platforms and data), as well as cloud market, competitive dynamics and customer buying behavior.
- 5 years of experience as a Solution Manager or Developer, creating new solutions.
- Google Architect Certified is a plus
- Experience in the business technology market and expertise in working closely with sales and marketing teams in cloud computing or related technical fields.
- Comfortable speaking with decision makers in the business about architecture, governance, compliance, etc. Able to express complex concepts in plain language focused on business concerns to reach broader audiences in the organization and beyond.
- Ability to craft a compelling message and tailor it for a given audience. Ability to mix deep technical expertise with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable and useful.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance. The Account Manager will be a full-time salaried employee who will accrue company holidays and annual paid time off. One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to work in an incredibly exciting and rapidly growing firm. The best part is that we are a group of highly dedicated and competent professionals that deliver results and have fun along the way.
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
For past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For." Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun; focus on our employees and our clients; and work to bring our best to every opportunity.
Back to top