Software Test Engineer/SDET
- Seattle, WA
Summary: We are looking for a detail-oriented, experienced software test engineer to ensure delivery of robust software product solutions for our internal customers. Your role will work very closely with the members of a cross-functional delivery team and will be focused on test case creation, manual test execution and creating and maintaining test automation, while reporting qualitative results against established targets.
- Write and document test cases and test execution (ability to both lead and execute UAT and Regression Testing) and participate in test case reviews
- Articulate and advocate for design, development, and testing practices that enable automated validation at all levels of the product’s architecture.
- Design, develop, and extend test architecture and frameworks that facilitate unattended validation of delivered products, services, and interfaces.
- Enable and collaborate with the software engineers to increase automated test coverage through enabling code frameworks, tools and training
- Implement automated test cases that increase test coverage
- Provides Manager and Senior Leadership with concise and accurate information for decision making
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience as a software quality assurance analyst, software developer or SDET
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, verbal and written communication skills
- Position requires ability to be extremely flexible in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment while handling sensitive information in the strictest confidentiality
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines
- UAT experience, writing test cases, test case scenarios and executing test cases
- Ability to dissect requirements and architecture into implementations of code and testing frameworks that validate working software in an autonomous fashion
- Experience building data driven tests and frameworks for Web applications
- Candidate must be highly motivated and comfortable working in cross-functional teams interacting with all levels of management. Successful candidate must be flexible, and results orientated
- 3+ years working as a senior software engineer/ senior developer/ senior programmer building Java applications and APIs
- Specific experience developing custom testing frameworks strongly preferred
- Lead test efforts, and explore new test automation tools and methods
- Create test plans, set up test environments
- Develop, execute and maintain automated test suites
- Strong familiarity with web-based development
- Azure experience preferred
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 100 “Best Companies to Work For”. Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.
Back to top