Software Development Engineer - Rasa
- Seattle, WA
About the Role...
We are looking for a Rasa Engineer who has extensive production-level experience building chatbots.
You will be responsible for developing AI-based scalable chatbots while tuning performance and efficiency of conversations. You will also be responsible for the architecture of a highly scalable cloud infrastructure that will handle millions of chats. You will also drive data driven developments with best practice standards.
You will also need to assess, define, implement, drive and - perhaps most crucially - communicate architectures to both technical and non-technical audiences. Your ability to communicate solutions to complex problems to varied audiences will be critical. Additionally, you should be well versed in following Agile Methodologies.
A key indicator of your success will be your ability to put the customer first and to tailor a solution that meets their needs. You should know the difference between the right answer and the best answer. It is imperative that you ensure our technology standards are followed and that you provide guidance to evolve those same standards when it is called for. Finally, you will also be expected to work PDT hours, but location is flexible.
What will you be working on…
- You will build empathy for our customers and their teams of developers, designers, data scientists, writers, product managers, and business leaders
- Design and develop conversation flows and custom Rasa actions for dynamic conversations
- Develop custom NLU components and policies
- Develop rest and messaging-driven microservices
Qualifications. . .
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or physics
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Extensive Rasa NLU and Dialog Management experience
- Hands-on experience with rasa action server and Rasa pipelines and configs
- Strong Python programming experience
- Production experience with Amazon Sagemaker, or similar Machine Learning Platform
- Strong experience with messaging system integration
- Extensive experience working with Conversation Designers and Data Scientists
- Deep experience in Natural Language Processing, Model training, and Conversation Dialog Management
- Solid hands-on experience in Microservices, AWS, Kubernetes, DynamoDB, and Kafka is also essential
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top