Senior Software Engineer - Python
- Seattle, WA
Senior Software Engineer - Python
Do you like helping customers and partners solve technical problems? Do you have a knack for creative problem-solving? The role will be responsible for providing technology services to our Company’s clients through a variety of consulting offerings. The ideal candidate will have a customer-first mindset and focus on what is possible vs. what is standard practice in the industry. They will have excellent product instincts, passion for great app experiences, a data-centric mindset, and the willingness to do what it takes to have a positive impact on our customers.
- 6+ years programming experience with Python
- 3+ years of experience with Jenkins is required; Bamboo is nice to have
- Extensive experience with regression testing and code coverage
- 2+ years experience building/using REST APIs
- Experience with SLURM and DotPy
- Ability to ensure high-quality data collection and maintaining the integrity of the data, ability to build Database Mapping classes, and experience handling data exchanges and sorting per customer requirements between the database and files (xlsx, json, txt)
- Understanding of Linux Basics
- Experience coding, compiling, unit testing, integration, package, and deployment of the developed software
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodology
- Familiar with Git and GitHub
- Deep understanding of user experience design and usability principles
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Singularity is a plus
- Experience with graphical data representation using Pandas, Numpy, and SciPy is a plus
- Experience with Nginx web-server, Redis cache, SqlAlchemy also a plus
- Experience with PyCharm IDE is a plus; experience with Jupyter Notebook optional
- 2-3+ years of AWS or similar Cloud platform experience
- Experience with Docker images and containers is a plus
- Experience with building and deploying web apps in Azure is a plus
- Experience with GitHub Actions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or professional certifications in computer technology
What we offer our consultants…
- Experience working with both large enterprise clients and mid-sized clients
- Progressive responsibilities that encourage ownership and growth
- Opportunity to learn and gain experience in complementary skills
- Company Culture that celebrates “Foster the culture of we”, “Act with integrity” and “Drive towards excellence” while having fun at work
- Training and certification opportunities to support your career now and after Logic20/20
- Various opportunities to give back to the community through company-sponsored events
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team-oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top