Senior Software Engineer - Bilingual
- Seattle, WA
About the Role...
We are looking for a Bilingual Senior Software Engineer to develop product software that leverages innovative technologies and cloud services as well as chatbots. This Senior Software Engineer will have strong full-stack experience developing rich and intuitive consumer-facing products or highly integrated enterprise applications. This position will be responsible for facilitating communication between client and delivery teams in the US and Mexico. The ideal candidate will have the following necessary skills for this position:
- Keen interest in helping build a practice and solution center located in Monterrey, Mexico City, or Guadalajara, Mexico
- Programming at a technical high degree with Python or Java languages
- Solid hands on experience in Microservices and or AWS
- Experience with chatbots leveraging either Rasa, IBM Watson, DialogFlow or Amazon Lex - is a plus
- Familiarity with Sagemaker or any Machine Learning Platform - is a plus
You are fluent in Spanish and have a deep understanding and ability to connect with Mexican culture. You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science and demonstratable oral and written Spanish language fluency, including the ability to articulate complex technology concepts to native Spanish speakers. You can function as the primary conduit between the numerous teams and travel frequently between the United States and Mexico.
You will be responsible for developing and performance tuning product software solutions while also being responsible for the architecture of a highly scalable cloud infrastructure. You will help drive data driven developments with best practice standards.
You will need to assess, define, implement, drive and - perhaps most crucially - communicate architectures to both technical and non-technical audiences. Your ability to communicate solutions to complex problems to varied audiences will be critical. Additionally, you should be well versed in following Agile Methodologies.
About the Opportunity:
We have partnered with a major telecommunications company to improve their customer care environment by implementing asynchronous communication channels (Facebook, Twitter, Apple Business Chat) and AI and Machine Learning models to predict the topic that the customer is calling or messaging on. The project decreased call times and time to serve for thousands of monthly conversations by providing service reps with a list of personalized responses and seamless direct-purchasing options through a single channel.
Qualifications. . .
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science
- 6+ years software development experience
- Experience with creating restful or gRPC microservices
- A technical background coding in Python, Java in production projects
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Dynamo DB, Docker, and Kubernetes - one or more
- Experience in Kafka is preferred
- Experience with git and continuous integration development environment (CI/CD)
- Experience working with Conversation Designers and Data Scientists is a plus
- Familiarity with Natural Language Processing, Model training and Conversation Dialog Management is also a plus
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we have placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top