Senior Java Developer
- Seattle, WA
Senior Java Developer
(REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
About the Role. . .
Our Digital Transformation team is looking for seasoned Senior Java Developers to develop product software that leverages innovative technologies and cloud services. The ideal candidate will have strong full-stack experience developing rich and intuitive consumer-facing products or highly integrated Java enterprise applications.
At the same time, you’ll be joining a five-time “Best Company to Work For,” where intelligent, talented people come together to do outstanding work—and have a lot of fun while they’re at it. Because we’re a full-service consulting firm with a diverse client base, you can count on a steady stream of opportunities to work with cutting-edge technologies on projects that make a real difference. Logic20/20's Global Delivery Model creates a connected experience for Logicians across geographies. You'll have access to projects in different locations, the technology to support Connected Teams, and in-person and online culture in our Connected Hub cities.
The Logic20/20 Digital Transformation team is where innovation comes to life. We apply design thinking and next-gen technologies to solve our clients’ toughest business challenges in ways they never dreamed possible. You’ll work side-by-side with various architects, managers, and engineering consultants to gain a 360-degree perspective of the challenge at hand while contributing your unique perspective to develop innovative solutions. And when you want to expand your horizons, we’ve got you covered. You’ll have opportunities to shape the next chapter of your career by getting hands-on experience with emerging technologies like RPA, virtual assistants, and more.
Senior Developers are good at:
- Writing server-side application logic in Java or another JVM-based environment
- Implementing new features and optimizing existing ones from server-side controller logic to browser code
- Working closely across a variety of teams including product management, interaction designers, and backend engineers
- Coming with a dedicated and enthusiastic approach to solving problems
- Using a detailed approach to writing tests
- 7+ years software development experience
- A strong technical background coding in Java 7 or 8
- 2-3+ years of experience with AWS; especially with technologies such as S3 and DynamoDB
- Experience with creating and consuming RESTful, Query, and hybrid APIs using OAuth 2.0
- Java microservices in Spring Boot is required; Spring Cloud is highly preferred
- Extensive experience with Kubernetes and/or Docker is highly preferred
- Experience with Kafka is preferred
- Experience with Angular 6+ or React.js is preferred
- Technical depth that allows you to rapidly fix bugs
- Experience with continuous integration development environment
- Knowledge of core CS concepts such as common data structures and algorithms, profiling/optimization, cost optimization problems/machine learning
- Proficient in writing server-side application logic in Java or another JVM-based environment
- Deep understanding of Java API integration technologies and practical experience
- Familiarity with common source control systems
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team-oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
#JavaDeveloper #AWS #Kubernetes #Docker #Kafka #Springboot
Back to top