Senior DevOps Engineer
- Seattle, WA
Senior DevOps Engineer
(REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
About the role….
Our Digital Transformation team is looking for seasoned Senior DevOps Engineers to support the development and operations of a large-scale application, developing new features and capabilities to be deployed to AWS cloud. In this role, you will put to use a diverse set of technical expertise; including DevOps tooling, troubleshooting and debugging skills, cloud computing, coding/scripting, and infrastructure engineering to provide outstanding customer experiences. Beyond your technical qualification, you will also have a healthy combination of cross-group collaboration skills, communication, and relationship-building skills.
At the same time, you’ll be joining a five-time “Best Company to Work For,” where intelligent, talented people come together to do outstanding work—and have a lot of fun while they’re at it. Because we’re a full-service consulting firm with a diverse client base, you can count on a steady stream of opportunities to work with cutting-edge technologies on projects that make a real difference. Logic20/20's Global Delivery Model creates a connected experience for Logicians across geographies. You'll have access to projects in different locations, the technology to support Connected Teams, and in-person and online culture in our Connected Hub cities.
The Logic20/20 Digital Transformation team is where innovation comes to life. We apply design thinking and next-gen technologies to solve our clients’ toughest business challenges in ways they never dreamed possible. You’ll work side-by-side with various architects, managers, and engineering consultants to gain a 360-degree perspective of the challenge at hand while contributing your unique perspective to develop innovative solutions. And when you want to expand your horizons, we’ve got you covered. You’ll have opportunities to shape the next chapter of your career by getting hands-on experience with emerging technologies like RPA, virtual assistants, and more.
- 3+ years of software development experience in a production environment coding in Java 7 or 8
- 3-5+ years of Cloud Operations/DevOps experience on AWS.
- 5+ years of experience in IT Build Engineering, application support, and systems delivery.
- Strong knowledge/experience with microservices and use/ orchestration of containers (e.g. Docker, Marathon/Mesos, Kubernetes, Fargate)
- Familiarity with API standards like Swagger, PlantUML
- Logging and Monitoring Telemetry (e.g., ELK, Splunk, Prometheus, Grafana, CloudWatch)
- Experience in software development life cycle activities designing, supporting, and deploying systems comprising one or more of the following: Cassandra, Kafka, DynamoDB
- CI/CD Pipeline experience (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Strong practical Linux administration skills in a cloud environment
- Experience with test automation tools (mocha, selenium, phantom.js, etc.)
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written) are essential
- Experience with Jira and helpdesk tools (Remedy, PIER, ServiceNow)
- Knowledge of ITIL (IT Service Management) – incident management, problem management, release management.
- Any experience with Ansible, Terraform, Cloud Formation is ideal
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team-oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top